You have to read this

atljbo

You guys sound surprised, Why? Why do you think Bourbon Street and New Orleans has such a strong smell of urine and stale piss? They just urinate anywhere. I hate to see their airplane or the buses that they travel on. I bet they are a pissy mess!!!!

Edited by FalconinPA

pretty sure it was a mis-quote...

supposed to be "Posing"

I am not sure about that. The reporter then says, You did what? I don't think you get that kinda reaction for some one saying that they were just posing. But, he was probably kidding, but then judging by the smells the New Orleans , you never know. :ph34r:

if the stadium was outdoors not even the hubble telescope could see it

Maybe we've got it all wrong. Maybe he *squatted*, because he actually has a vagyna. And since everyone assumed (wrongly) he has a peeniz, they just didn't realize what he was doing. Honest mistake then.

Edited by DriveHomeSafelyAtlantaWins

You guys sound surprised, Why? Why do you think Bourbon Street and New Orleans has such a strong smell of urine and stale piss? They just urinate anywhere. I hate to see their airplane or the buses that they travel on. I bet they are a pissy mess!!!!

First off, the guy did say "posing". I saw the actual pic of it. They all posed and no one had their weener out.

Secondly, as far as Bourbon St., you've got it all backwards. You see, most New Orleanians don't hang in the FQ or Bourbon St. much. There are other, and actually better venues for live music and spirits. It is people from say...Georgia, who are used to peeing outside and also think they can do it here while on vacation.

Even so, the FQ is now pressure washed daily, so that scent of our hillbilly neighbors with no hometraining is also now gone. B):lol:

Edited by Saintdogg