Good article about some "unwanted" players

miKevicK777

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=easterbrook/101228_tuesday_morning_quarterback&sportCat=nfl

Just a recognition of undrafted or cut and forgotten players that have made a big impact in the nfl this year.

"Grimes, undrafted out of Division II Shippensburg, quietly has become one of the NFL's best defensive players. In 2006, Grimes was signed and then waived by the Atlanta Falcons, then sent to the Amsterdam Admirals. He started his first game for the Falcons in 2008. This season he leads Atlanta in interceptions and is the team's No. 2 tackler: it's rare for a cornerback to be a top tackler. Atlanta, at 12-3, holds the inside track for the top NFC seed in no small part because of the performance of an undrafted small-school cornerback whose name many football enthusiasts don't even know. Of course at 5-foot-10, 181 pounds, he's "too small." "

He put clabo, undrafted, in his first team offense, grimes first team defense, and matt bryant in second team kicker.

I just dont understand how harvey dahl did not make this list.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=easterbrook/101228_tuesday_morning_quarterback&sportCat=nfl

Just a recognition of undrafted or cut and forgotten players that have made a big impact in the nfl this year.

"Grimes, undrafted out of Division II Shippensburg, quietly has become one of the NFL's best defensive players. In 2006, Grimes was signed and then waived by the Atlanta Falcons, then sent to the Amsterdam Admirals. He started his first game for the Falcons in 2008. This season he leads Atlanta in interceptions and is the team's No. 2 tackler: it's rare for a cornerback to be a top tackler. Atlanta, at 12-3, holds the inside track for the top NFC seed in no small part because of the performance of an undrafted small-school cornerback whose name many football enthusiasts don't even know. Of course at 5-foot-10, 181 pounds, he's "too small." "

He put clabo, undrafted, in his first team offense, grimes first team defense, and matt bryant in second team kicker.

I just dont understand how harvey dahl did not make this list.

This is my annoying post for the day.

(That is, MY replay is annoying, not your post.)