Most Disapointing Part of the Game

bhfalconfan

no, the decision to punt on 4th and 6 near midfield with less than 3 minutes against an offense that had just driven 90 yards to take the lead.

that was most disappointing.

This^^

Plus the fumble by Turner at the goal line and the non-fumble by the Aints on the kickoff in the 4th.

Edited by Goal Line D

The defense played their best game of the year. Matt got some good experience under the national spotlight. Should have won the game but didn't. But dang Matt wouldn't stop chasing Drew around to kiss his butt after the game. Quarterbacks have a bond but my god.

Matt played horribly last nite. Period.

one thing i thought was interesting, and not really sure where to put this, so i'll put it here since i'm sure Falcon's fans won't like it, is that Sean Payton moved a tad bit ahead of Mike Smith on winning percentage....They both had exactly a 615 winning percentage since taking over their respective clubs heading into that game...or so the broadcasters said anyway.

Was another great battle. Saints and Falcons are tied in total points against each other on the Season, can't wait till they meet in playoffs. Not sure home field really matters, whoever gets it, although i don't figure y'all lose to Carolina.