Panthers @ Falcons

Shredman

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i was thinking we would be resting starters, but Saints had other Ideas , That being Said, Falcons D looks For Real, Falcons are also a bit Pizzed, That may spell Trouble for Hapeless Panthers,,,,

NFC South Title on the line for Falcons

Falcons 31

Panthers 10

if that D shows up for yall, 10 may b a reach!

if that D shows up for yall, 10 may b a reach!

well dif animal

we need a dif D to show

we need our run D to show up vs Panthers

Falcons have proved all yr they are a good pass D

2 games vs Saints and 1 vs Packers

I have seen nothing to show me we can stop the run for 60 mins

just like last night, we gave you guys good FP and you ran the ball in for a TD

if we can keep Panthers in 3rd and long, yea thats the D you will see

i dont know if we can keep in 3rd and long tho

what i do know is

if we cant beat a 2 win team to win The South and HFA ,

we dont deserve it

I could easily see 40 rush attempts by car! Maybe 10 passes!

I Agree

totaly dif Animal Sunday

they will hand it off

hand it off

then hand it off again

its pretty clear you dont want to test Falcons Pass Rush in the Dome

The Secondary has played well too

If they could just learn to wrap up when they blitz we would lead the league in Sacks lol

Remember when most said there was absolutely no way the Saints could win in Atlanta? I know the Saints are head and shoulders above the Panthers, but still...... Most have been wrong before.

Falcons are looking wayyy past the lowly Panthers, they're focused on celebrating their division championship and their first postseason game.

I expect Stewart to rack up 300 yards on the ground if the Falcons just blitz nonstop. He'll get past the first level and the Falcons will have no one on the second level to stop him.

Remember when most said there was absolutely no way the Saints could win in Atlanta? I know the Saints are head and shoulders above the Panthers, but still...... Most have been wrong before.

Falcons are looking wayyy past the lowly Panthers, they're focused on celebrating their division championship and their first postseason game.

I expect Stewart to rack up 300 yards on the ground if the Falcons just blitz nonstop. He'll get past the first level and the Falcons will have no one on the second level to stop him.

:lol: ...your whole team wont get 300 yards...wont be on the field long enough ;)

Ehh dont get your hopes up.

48% of stewart's yards last game came on TWO plays.

That wont happen again.

there will be very few blitzes

and the Falcons Run D has been muchhhhhhhh better at the Dome

JStew may have 100 yds

altho i dont see it, if i know what Panthers are gonna do, I am sure 50 51 53 56 98 95 25 and 28 know what Panthers are gonna do....

the only chance Panthers will have to win this game is to Force Falcons to turn it over , more than once even

Stewart put up 77 yards against a Steelers defense that is by far the best in the league at stopping the run. The stiff arm he put on Farrior was insane.

I expect him to demolish the Falcons defense this time around.

Goodson + Stewart = Falcons dreams of the #1 seed going down the drain.

:) Losing to a 2-13 team would be the most embarrassing thing ever for the Falcons. :lol:

Stewart put up 77 yards against a Steelers defense that is by far the best in the league at stopping the run. The stiff arm he put on Farrior was insane.

I expect him to demolish the Falcons defense this time around.

Goodson + Stewart = Falcons dreams of the #1 seed going down the drain.

:) Losing to a 2-13 team would be the most embarrassing thing ever for the Falcons. :lol:

he demolished us the first time around, we still won by 3 scores lol

he wont have near the game @ Dome as he had in Car

watch

and like i already said

if we cant beat a 2 win team to win #1 seed

we dont deserve it

there will be very few blitzes

and the Falcons Run D has been muchhhhhhhh better at the Dome

JStew may have 100 yds

altho i dont see it, if i know what Panthers are gonna do, I am sure 50 51 53 56 98 95 25 and 28 know what Panthers are gonna do....

the only chance Panthers will have to win this game is to Force Falcons to turn it over , more than once even

Stranger things have happened. This is the last game for the Panthers, the last game from Fox and quite possibly the last game from Clausen as a Panther. I expect to see the training wheels off and some deep down the field attempts every few plays, for better or worse.

he demolished us the first time around, we still won by 3 scores lol

he wont have near the game @ Dome as he had in Car

watch

and like i already said

if we cant beat a 2 win team to win #1 seed

we dont deserve it

True enough. The ball is in the Falcons court. If they want a secure victory, they just need to focus on the Panthers this week. Not on their own record, not on the championship or the postseason. This past week, It seemed that White was more focused on the Falcons record at home and bashing the Saints than he was actually preparing to play the Saints.

If the Falcons are 'on' and 'focused', it should be a decent game and they should win this game easily. Until I see them play next week, I'm not ready to proclaim that they will be focused though.

True enough. The ball is in the Falcons court. If they want a secure victory, they just need to focus on the Panthers this week. Not on their own record, not on the championship or the postseason. This past week, It seemed that White was more focused on the Falcons record at home and bashing the Saints than he was actually preparing to play the Saints.

If the Falcons are 'on' and 'focused', it should be a decent game and they should win this game easily. Until I see them play next week, I'm not ready to proclaim that they will be focused though.

All you will hear this week is about Roddys knee! the dudes been hurt for six weeks and now they want to report on it!

Smitty ALWAYS has our team focused and ready, that's why we have lost back to back games ONCE in 3 years.

And its not like we were trounced this game. It came down to a couple of plays that normally don't happen ( fumbles by one of the most reliable centers in the game and fumble by a feature back that has only fumbles 8 times in 3 years).

We will be focused and ready

Smitty ALWAYS has our team focused and ready, that's why we have lost back to back games ONCE in 3 years.

And its not like we were trounced this game. It came down to a couple of plays that normally don't happen ( fumbles by one of the most reliable centers in the game and fumble by a feature back that has only fumbles 8 times in 3 years).

We will be focused and ready

we lost back to back games last yr

but yea we dont do it often