Anyone read Jeff Charleston's lips after the fumble on the goal line?

ghost87

Greatest thing ive seen in a long time. Preety sure he turns to Gonzalez and says " Eat that, stupid wetback "

Wow :rolleyes:<_< :mellow: :lol:

"Preety sure"

Being that you are not capable of spelling, how is it that you are an expert lip reader?

The only thing that you have accomplished is to tell the entire world that you are

a Racist, and desire to be banned from the AFMB's permanently.

Can anyone explain why the near sack in the end zone was not a safety? The ball was thrown to no one and Brees was under the goal post?

By rule, its grounding and a safety??????

Go back and look at the play Heath Evans was there and by rule if they have a guy within it seems 5-10 yards of the ball you won't get that call.

"Preety sure"

Being that you are not capable of spelling, how is it that you are an expert lip reader?

The only thing that you have accomplished is to tell the entire world that you are

Sorry but talking about a natural catastrophe doesn't result in a permanent ban? Go read the Katrina thread...

"Preety sure"

I was bored and it being 10 in the morning can account for my spelling. And yes i am racist. Against every race.

Go back and look at the play Heath Evans was there and by rule if they have a guy within it seems 5-10 yards of the ball you won't get that call.

Unfortunatley, he's right. Although i think brees just threw it away to avoid the safety, he did lob it straight over the head of an eligible reciever. good play by brees, bad play by beirman by wiffing at first and not getting his arms wrapped up

I was over top of the play in the dome...5-10 isn't even close. Take the glasses off, they are making you look stupid

The ball went over his head they showed it on national television, I will take my 52" hd picture over your judgement, even a Falcon fan stated he seen it. Give it a rest man.

How are you going to change IP addresses? Have a couple of internet accounts? You pay for more than one wireless provider?

Typical Aint's troll.

Maybe. Of course i could just be blowing smoke to see if any of you are intelligent to call me out on it. Which you did. Well done. -_-