Reasons we lost

north falcon

- Kroy Biermann and Brian Williams wiffed on several sack chances.

- On one play, Harvey Dahl got pushed back 2 yards by a linebacker. (Turner loss of 2).

- On our final drive, it was 2nd & 6 near midfield. Ryan could've scrambled for at least 3 yards and possibly the first down. Instead he threw incomplete to a blanketed Snelling (I think) which would've been good for 4 yards at the most. With the way our offense is run, Matt Ryan needs to run for 4 yards if it's there.

- That double pass interference call was total BS

- We should've ran a few counter or draw plays

- We should've thrown it on 1st and 2nd and goal. Some kind of roll out. Stupid play calling.

- We stopped blitzing on the final drive. Why?

- It doesn't help that we play in a stinkin' dome.

- On one play, Harvey Dahl got pushed back 2 yards by a linebacker. (Turner loss of 2).

- On our final drive, it was 2nd & 6 near midfield. Ryan could've scrambled for at least 3 yards and possibly the first down. Instead he threw incomplete to a blanketed Snelling (I think) which would've been good for 4 yards at the most. With the way our offense is run, Matt Ryan needs to run for 4 yards if it's there.

- We should've thrown it on 1st and 2nd and goal. Some kind of roll out. Stupid play calling.

Have you lost your mind?!??! :lol:

I've never seen a double pass interference call before. I've never heard of it until last night.

I was like, "Are you f'n kidding me, ref? REALLY?" :huh:

I could not believe what I was hearing by the official! Basically if you pass interfere as a Defensive player, and the offensive person continues and tries to catch the ball by actually fighting through the illegal hit/contact, it is called double pass interference? That catch would have put us in field goal position at a minimum if not kept momentum going for more!

The Oline didnt play like they normally do but more important WTF do we keep running the ball against 9 man front. We should have thrown a fade route to jenks or Finn instead of being so predictable. The play calling has to get better in the playoffs and we have to have more faith in Matt's arm or were looking at the 08 playoffs al over again. The way our D played we should have won by 7 but hey its one game .............See u Mofo's in January

Williams29 missed A LOT of sacks. Even Spoon56 missed a sack on Brees, because he didn't wrap up. Moore25 had good pressure but I think he could a had got a sack or force a fumble if he reached out more. DRob23 should had made that interception, but still a good play on the ball. Overall the defense still played well in my opinion.

Weems14 and the special teams didn't help the offense at all with field position. The whole OLine didn't have a good game run blocking, but then again the Saints did have 8 to 9 players in the box. Jenks12 had a good first half but then he disappeared for the rest of the game. Also where was Roddy84 and Gonzo88 was almost obsolete. Our offense did not click at all. We had turnovers, which we hardly do. One came from Turner33, who hasn't done it all year.

The Saints Defense played good and there offense played better than ours and that is why we lost.

If our defense can play like it did against the Saints or better in the playoffs, then I can see us easily getting to the Super Bowl. Our offense just got to play better and get more consistent. MM has to call some better plays if we want to finish this season with a ring.

I agree on the double pass interference call, that shouldn't have been called on either player. It's just dumb that it screwed only us over.