where is are screaming fans?

Guest fibonacci

Guest mashburn

I would scream on every single defensive play and no 1 else would join in. the only people who would get rowdy with me was the saints fans trying to get me to shut up.

yeah the falcons fans screamed when we got interceptions. but lacked on screaming for the falcons the rest of the time. I know I have spirit do you? there maybe a total at the most ,50 screaming fans. that is what disgraced me about last night.

rise up? and if you wanna sit down and be quiet, then stay at home with your mommy.

talk smack to me all you want but if you wanna talk real smack them bring it to the dome and make your voices be heard.

when a falcons fan is cheering you need to jump in and help them.

defense.... rise up..... defense..... rise up

Can y'all do that little chant? And don't yell on offense.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mashburn

dude I could hear a panthers fan cheering last night I think. I'm not saying you were not cheering but so many people were not. I will take me small camera in this sunday and show you.

it could be my section and sections around me.and the ones below me. but I could care less if it was 2 and 1. I was screaming Defense and rise up. and not one falcons fan around me jumped in. every saints fan around me would add on SUCKS, when I say Defense.

Guest mashburn

I don't have any idea what you're talking about, the atmosphere last night was great. I think everyone had a good time Saints/Falcons fans alike. If you're expecting more out of the GA Dome crowd you need to find another team to watch in person.

sounds like your the one who likes to sit down. I expect the dome to be louder when we keep going up in wins. 12-2 the dome should have been able to make everyone not be able to think.

the cheering for the pre-seasons has been the same through out.

maybe we have to many people selling there tickets to other teams or to mute people.

Guest AtlWhite84

This is the worst thread ever. That was the most electric atmosphere there has been in the Dome since the Monday Night game with the Eagles in 06.

I doubt this dude was even there, just wants to ***** about something.

Guest mashburn

I dont get where your comeing from Mash. Last night was the loudest all year. I had a great time despite the lose. Maybe you didn't get what you were looking for on 1st and 2nd down but 3rd down was on it.

maybe your right. but don't you think we should be the extra fan on the field all the time, not just win it is on 3rd down.

all I'm asking is to make as much noise as you can on every down. regardless if they are one yard away from a TD and they are about to get TD against us.

and we need to start up some chants. and I think we dat should not even be considered. cause I hate to copy teams, and I hate the aints even more because they went and copied the Bengals. bengals first start that junk.

Guest mashburn

Even Coach Smith gave the fans and their noise credit for the false start penalty that took the aints from 3rd & 3 I believe to 3rd and 8.

and there was props for the interception.... I even said that. but what about the rest of the time?

maybe your right. but don't you think we should be the extra fan on the field all the time, not just win it is on 3rd down.

all I'm asking is to make as much noise as you can on every down. regardless if they are one yard away from a TD and they are about to get TD against us.

and we need to start up some chants. and I think we dat should not even be considered. cause I hate to copy teams, and I hate the aints even more because they went and copied the Bengals. bengals first start that junk.

OK dude I appreciate the enthusiasm, but c'mon; it's **** near impossible to yell and scream frantically on every defensive down. I mean I am all for keeping it as loud as possible, but let's be real too. I think if the crowd can cause a false start, an interception and possibly even force an otherwise unwanted timeout then that's a pretty good night.

Now I wasn't there, but I know the crowd sounded loud on TV, the announcers brought up the crowd noise often, and Coach Smith said it was for sure a factor. So for the fans that were there screaming and yelling themselves horse I say we give them thanks and not complain that they couldn't keep it up for 3 straight hours.

I would scream on every single defensive play and no 1 else would join in. the only people who would get rowdy with me was the saints fans trying to get me to shut up.

yeah the falcons fans screamed when we got interceptions. but lacked on screaming for the falcons the rest of the time. I know I have spirit do you? there maybe a total at the most ,50 screaming fans. that is what disgraced me about last night.

rise up? and if you wanna sit down and be quiet, then stay at home with your mommy.

talk smack to me all you want but if you wanna talk real smack them bring it to the dome and make your voices be heard.

when a falcons fan is cheering you need to jump in and help them.

defense.... rise up..... defense..... rise up

Can y'all do that little chant? And don't yell on offense.

Section 326 was rocking

There's always going to be one complaining.

The announcers, EVERYBODY I talked to that were there, and EVERYBODY that watched on t.v. said the crowd was way PAST crunk, loud, and pumped. So I guess the one section you were in was located in the Twilight Zone.

What I really don't get is that even after being a season tic holder at one time for years, being at countless games, watching games in who knows how many sportsbar the very LAST thing I've ever been concerned with unlike many people here is what other fans are doing or not. I wouldn't care if I was THE ONLY fan in the Dome when the Falcons play, ALL I care about is the WIN.

Get off that fan police ish 4 real PLEASE!!!

Edited by DBFever2

Guest mashburn

OK dude I appreciate the enthusiasm, but c'mon; it's **** near impossible to yell and scream frantically on every defensive down. I mean I am all for keeping it as loud as possible, but let's be real too. I think if the crowd can cause a false start, an interception and possibly even force an otherwise unwanted timeout then that's a pretty good night.

Now I wasn't there, but I know the crowd sounded loud on TV, the announcers brought up the crowd noise often, and Coach Smith said it was for sure a factor. So for the fans that were there screaming and yelling themselves horse I say we give them thanks and not complain that they couldn't keep it up for 3 straight hours.

I kept it up for three straight hours. I have a broken finger that has been healing for only 3 weeks. I was clapping so hard I rebroke it a lot worse then the first time, I didn't even notice until I went to grab the steering whell in my car.

how could you sit there expect our defense to be there for 3 hours, but yet you can't keep your chanting, yelling, screaming up and being the 12th man on the field?

the only time they mentioned the noise was for interceptions.

if you can't keep it up for three hours, whatever. but you could at least clap, you can still stand up, you can still strive to help your falcon family (fans). I was disgraced for yelling defense by the saints fan. and maybe a total of 5 times did I get that help..... but I kept it up to get the saints fans to yell at me louder so it brought more noise.

I'm sure some of these fan's you talking about not being loud enough would like for you to stay at home and watch the game. Your wife would probably kick your *** of the house if you did, so that's why you want to come to the game and aggravate the people around you at the game. You sound like you may be one of those loudmouths that sits in every section. If you want to act like a drunken fool you need to stay at home and watch on tv. :)

Nearly everyone sitting down around me during defense were still cheering. Some people just cannot stand up for every defensive played, but they sure as heck were up for any 3rd down plays. As lifelongfalconfan11 said, we caused a false start, interception and I believe we made them use up two timeouts to our noise. Once the Saints got into the huddle, it'd get loud. But once they got to the line of scrimmage, it seemed like we had twice as many fans in there from the noise. There were just times when the Saints had simply kept making plays on offense that took some of the fans out of it. You could definitely tell the times when people were frustrated. But the defense kept making plays and keeping us in it.

Not knocking you or anything. Just giving my experience. There were times where some would try to get a DE-FENSE! chant going and nobody would join in, so I can relate to that.

Edited by EZ14U2C

Guest mashburn

There's always going to be one complaining.

The announcers, EVERYBODY I talked to that were there, and EVERYBODY that watched on t.v. said the crowd was way PAST crunk, loud, and pumped. So I guess the one section you were in was located in the Twilight Zone.

What I really don't get is that even after being a season tic holder at one time for years, being at countless games, watching games in who knows how many sportsbar the very LAST thing I've ever been concerned with unlike many people here is what other fans are doing or not. I wouldn't care if I was THE ONLY fan in the Dome when the Falcons play, ALL I care about is the WIN.

Get off that fan police ish 4 real PLEASE!!!

you need to read the 12th man on the field. the noise can make their offense not be able to hear what they are trying to change the play to. our noise can make the QB forced to call a timeout due to who couldn't even hear hisself talk. our noise lets our team know we are hear and we are with you.

I'm in it for the wins as well, but most of all I'm here to let the falcons know I am here for them no matter what. so you just let me know you probably change your team everytime the superbowl team wins.

I'll keep doing my "fan police" and you keep on going to your bars please.