We got beat!

Falcon918

Our defense was agressive and great! If our offense put together a few good drives and did not botch a snap we would have held the saints to about 10 points. Not to mention all those missed sacks. I believe our defense is starting to come together. They look confident and aggressive. I loved it! But hated to lose and that game was not as important as everyone made it. Go Falcons!

Defense was flat out nasty. My brother is a giants fan and he called me last night and said they looked flat out great. He hasn't seen the falcons all year except for the ravens game , and was surprised how good they were . Flying around the field. Great job by the defense. There getting it together at the right time.

This thread really says it. I think last night was a positive despite the loss. Our defense looked fabulous. Ryan took credit for the loss in the post game and will correct his mistakes.

Furthermore, had we gone for the 4th down we would have won this game. Smith will eventually realize that and change his tune in the playoffs. I mean, c'mon...haven't we seen enough of Matty Ice in the final two minutes to realize he will get the job done?