Hey, people, don't forget...

Statick

Agreed. The Saints are still in our rear-view mirror and beating the Panthers is merely a formality. Yeah, I know. You should never overlook any team and "on any given Sunday", blah, blah, blah. But, hey, if anything, the loss last night - especially the WAY we lost - is going to result in one very angry team next Sunday at 1:00 and the Carolina Panthers, poor souls, will be the team to have to deal with it.

...we're winning the NFC South this week in the Dome!

So quit whining and GET READY FOR IT!

Bucs stopped your chance at an NFL record number of games with no turnovers...

Saints stopped your winning streak at home...

Yeah, the Panthers are kind of weak, but DO YOU REALLY WANT TO MAKE ASSUMPTIONS RIGHT NOW???

Agreed. The Saints are still in our rear-view mirror and beating the Panthers is merely a formality. Yeah, I know. You should never overlook any team and "on any given Sunday", blah, blah, blah. But, hey, if anything, the loss last night - especially the WAY we lost - is going to result in one very angry team next Sunday at 1:00 and the Carolina Panthers, poor souls, will be the team to have to deal with it.

Exactly. The one thing I know about Coach and this team is that we bounce back hard after any loss.

Dude, why are you even here? Shouldn't you be on the Saints boards talking smack since you guys play them next week? Why the heck are you trolling on our boards? :angry:

Because if you flukes had taken care of business like YOU THINK YOU'RE ABLE TO, then it would have negated the flaw ref crap that was pulled on us against Detroit (taking away our winning TD that the NFL admitted was wrong DAYS LATER).

Now we have to win AND GET HELP (not concerned about the winning part, but the HELP part burns me up when it should not have been the case).

Because if you flukes had taken care of business like YOU THINK YOU'RE ABLE TO, then it would have negated the flaw ref crap that was pulled on us against Detroit (taking away our winning TD that the NFL admitted was wrong DAYS LATER).

Now we have to win AND GET HELP (not concerned about the winning part, but the HELP part burns me up when it should not have been the case).

783297_f520.jpg

Bucs stopped your chance at an NFL record number of games with no turnovers...

Saints stopped your winning streak at home...

Yeah, the Panthers are kind of weak, but DO YOU REALLY WANT TO MAKE ASSUMPTIONS RIGHT NOW???

H*ll yeah, Trolly McWhiney. I can make all the assumptions I want, like we're in the playoffs and you're not.

Oh, wait. Those are FACTS. My bad.

That loss hurt bad but I agree with this.