After a loss on these boards...

FlyHighFalcons

I would much rather read a thread from a lame *** Saints fan then some of the lowly *** fair weather fans we have around here. Calling for every players/coaches head, saying how some players aren't as good as their top of the league stats show, saying we aren't legit, saying this proves how we can't get it done.

I live in Buffalo, and love the Falcons, but there is a team up here that is perfect for you. Trust me, they lost four straight superbowl, THEY can't get it done.

I would much rather read a thread from a lame *** Saints fan then some of the lowly *** fair weather fans we have around here. Calling for every players/coaches head, saying how some players aren't as good as their top of the league stats show, saying we aren't legit, saying this proves how we can't get it done.

I live in Buffalo, and love the Falcons, but there is a team up here that is perfect for you. Trust me, they lost four straight superbowl, THEY can't get it done.

You're right. "THE SKY IS FALLING" from fans of a 12-3 team is kinda sad. These are the same Falcons fans that gave the Saints ZERO chance to win the game.

Oh really??? Well how many Superbowls have the FALCONS won???

Edited by DeepPewterC

if you're a fair weather fan, or a loyal fan of 30 years. its doesnt matter this game was hug for us and our offense laid an egg.... our defense played outstanding pressured brees all day scored 7 points for us... why cant we complain???? yes we are still in the drivers seat for homefield and #1 seed but we were on MNF.

but hats off to the saints, they won i know our team will bounce back and be better. out offense cordinator is treash i hope he leaves seriously

if you're a fair weather fan, or a loyal fan of 30 years. its doesnt matter this game was hug for us and our offense laid an egg.... our defense played outstanding pressured brees all day scored 7 points for us... why cant we complain???? yes we are still in the drivers seat for homefield and #1 seed but we were on MNF.

but hats off to the saints, they won i know our team will bounce back and be better. out offense cordinator is treash i hope he leaves seriously

Defense played well, not outstanding. Williams had several chances to take down Brees in the backfield and stop them cold and whiffed on those chances. You can't say outstanding, but they are getting there.