The Saints players have no class!

One by one, they emerged from the visitors locker room, a steady s_tream of New Orleans Saints jogging down the concourse, through a tunnel and toward midfield of the nearly empty Georgia Dome.

First it was Jonathan Vilma. Then Anthony Hargrove. Then a shoeless Alex Brown.

Will Smith wasn't far behind, followed by Remi Ayodele, Sedrick Ellis and Jimmy Wilkerson.

Marvin Mitchell was there. So was Anthony Waters, Scott Shanle, Ramon Humber and Jeff Charleston.

"We're going to mark our spot on the bird," said a Saints official, as he darted toward the black and red Atlanta Falcons logo at the 50-yard line.

And they did, too, posing proudly and defiantly for photos as the remaining Falcons fans booed and Saints fans cheered and waved their "Who Dat?" signs from the stands. So much for postgame manners.

NO CLASS! F them! Hope we get them in the playoffs so we can beat their no class azzes!

RISE UP, FALCONS!!!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree white should have kept his mouth shut.

yeah im calling our entire offense out after tonight, especially white. our defense held brees and company pretty well all night and did what they had to do. offense was somewhere else, but hey im kinda glad we lost. this lost can refocus us and ending up doing more good than harm down the road

Are you saying that running our mouths, which by the way both teams do, in some way condones your players disrespecting our team? If you are, then you're a bigger *** than I thought you were! BTW why are you even here? Does it make you feel big to gloat about your victory? Go **** yourself!

:angry:

What a hypocrite. If the Saints players are classless, then Roddy White is a straight up piece of sh!t. Next time, keep your mouth shut especially about a topic so sensitive to so many people and maybe you won't get jacked up.

This is why I HATE the Falcons and was SO glad to see their LUCK run out tonight.

oh look its 1st time noob whose saw his first ta ta.

Are you saying that running our mouths, which by the way both teams do, in some way condones your players disrespecting our team? If you are, then you're a bigger *** than I thought you were! BTW why are you even here? Does it make you feel big to gloat about your victory? Go **** yourself!

:angry:

bigfatfan, thats exactly what im saying. We have the right. Sorry dont remember colston, henderson, moore, running there mouth. Your nothing but the Jets with a slightly better QB, and thats a complement.

Edited by pherein

Bullsh!t. You're a Falcons fan. You'd do it in a heart beat. I was at the game earlier in the year when our kicker missed a FG that I could make to lose the game and I saw with my own eyes how your fans were acting. It went way beyond good natured ribbing and was outright taunting. Several fights broke out and we're all lucky that no one was killed. Pure trash.

that miss fg was outright hilarious. i had a good fun with saints fan today joking about. so back to topic i suggest in saying good game, sucks that didnt go your way in the game. also done come in here talking about that crap when we all know thats the saints fans do the same thing year in and out

One by one, they emerged from the visitors locker room, a steady s_tream of New Orleans Saints jogging down the concourse, through a tunnel and toward midfield of the nearly empty Georgia Dome.

First it was Jonathan Vilma. Then Anthony Hargrove. Then a shoeless Alex Brown.

Will Smith wasn't far behind, followed by Remi Ayodele, Sedrick Ellis and Jimmy Wilkerson.

Marvin Mitchell was there. So was Anthony Waters, Scott Shanle, Ramon Humber and Jeff Charleston.

"We're going to mark our spot on the bird," said a Saints official, as he darted toward the black and red Atlanta Falcons logo at the 50-yard line.

And they did, too, posing proudly and defiantly for photos as the remaining Falcons fans booed and Saints fans cheered and waved their "Who Dat?" signs from the stands. So much for postgame manners.

NO CLASS! F them! Hope we get them in the playoffs so we can beat their no class azzes!

RISE UP, FALCONS!!!

Was this an article? If so, where is the link?

Was this an article? If so, where is the link?

Here's the link:

Link

"Nah, it's not rubbing it in,'' Ayodele said.

Really? Posing on the Falcons' emblem isn't going to leave a bruise mark? Would Ayodele be insulted if the Falcons did the same thing at midfield of the Superdome.

"Absolutely,'' he said.

At last, the truth.

What a bunch of hypocritical B.S.!!!

GO FALCONS!!!

ok what the saints players did is just plain player rivalery call it low class clasless and all the other phrases with class in it they could've done it game three but didnt it was a tough game for either side and the better team won all i got to say it the fellings are mutual our game three for your game six-teen we both know what we'ere made of

bigfatfan, thats exactly what im saying. We have the right. Sorry dont remember colston, henderson, moore, running there mouth. Your nothing but the Jets with a slightly better QB, and thats a complement.

Well the jet's with a better record, a win against you at your house, and enough cushion to have a second chance at home field atvantage. OH, and Our QB didn't throw 2 picks for a total of 21 on the year either. Your the Jet's, not us...Picky pikerton. :lol::lol::lol: