Dilfer has a job for a reason

Whodat51

Dilfer is smart and not gonna flip flop just because some stat geek throws some numbers at him. He's a football player and knows the better team when he sees it. Here's a stat for ya that I heard tonight from steve young. Last 10 games against the falcons in Ga dome the record is 8 & 2 favor of saints. Hope we meet y'all post season.

Dilfer is smart and not gonna flip flop just because some stat geek throws some numbers at him. He's a football player and knows the better team when he sees it. Here's a stat for ya that I heard tonight from steve young. Last 10 games against the falcons in Ga dome the record is 8 & 2 favor of saints. Hope we meet y'all post season.

Better team more like even 1-1 split

You lost me when you said Trent Dilfer is smart.

Ahhh yeah, Trent Dilfer. Such a great career he had... carried to a SB title by the Ravens D averaging like 9 points a game or whatever it was sandwiched between what was otherwise known as a mediocre career.

Sean Salisbury was another brilliant 2nd string QB for the Vikings who turned into a know it all ESPN analyst although I don't believe he's still employed by ESPN.

You're right though... whatever Trent Dilfer says is law. It's just unfortunate we had the 2 fumbles because we lost a very winnable game.

So dude has been wrong like 5 times this year picking against the Falcons, but now he gets one right....and he is smart.

Ok...whatever.

Dilfer will say just about anything and flip-flop like a politician as long as it gets high ratings for ESPN.

lol @ better team. obviously you guys are new the nfl. in the nfl any team can beat any team any game. falcons have shown over 15 games that they are better then the saints and for that reason we are staying home for the playoffs while you guys need to find a good travel agency.

believe dat

lol @ better team. obviously you guys are new the nfl. in the nfl any team can beat any team any game. falcons have shown over 15 games that they are better then the saints and for that reason we are staying home for the playoffs while you guys need to find a good travel agency.

believe dat

I don't think this game proved that the Saints are the better team. It just proved to ALOT of Falcons fans that the rumor of the Saints demise have been highly exaggerated.The Falcons certainly control everything.You have to admit that ALOT of Falcons fans believed that the game wouldn't be close.

Ahhh yeah, Trent Dilfer. Such a great career he had... carried to a SB title by the Ravens D averaging like 9 points a game or whatever it was sandwiched between what was otherwise known as a mediocre career.

Sean Salisbury was another brilliant 2nd string QB for the Vikings who turned into a know it all ESPN analyst although I don't believe he's still employed by ESPN.

You're right though... whatever Trent Dilfer says is law. It's just unfortunate we had the 2 fumbles because we lost a very winnable game.

Well he hass 1 more superbowl than any of you guys. Lol!!!