Nice one New Orleans

IonSen88

Well if we do meet again, I hope whoever wins does so in a fairly dominant fashion.

I'm sick of this. aints fans have been crying all season about how lucky we were that Hartley missed a chip shot but they can't admit how lucky they were that a running back who had gone something like 400 touches without a fumble fumbled on a play that maybe should have been blown dead or a normally reliable center muffed a snap.

You can't have it both ways guys.

Get used to it! Last year we were known as the 25th for our def. Now were swampers!

Yet he lives n Virginia and roots for two teams! Yes Snyder is his idol! Lol.

good advice sk...get used to it because thats his thing this year(ive used it a couple of times myself :lol: )its not like hes calling you a bad name,unless it gets to you ;)

Well, whoever wins will have taken 2 out of 3 and ended it for the other team.

I think that'll answer whatever questions remain whether or not its in a dominant fashion.

Not if the third game is decided on a missed chip shot field goal or a couple of fluke plays like the last two have been. That won't establish anything except one team was luckier than the other.

Not if the third game is decided on a missed chip shot field goal or a couple of fluke plays like the last two have been. That won't establish anything except one team was luckier than the other.

luck is good,but you have to be able to take advantage of that luck,and not depend on it as all you needed was that