Blessing in disguise.....Saints almost certainly won't win 2 games here at GA Dome in same season.

I was actually worried about winning tonight thinking of we won 2 games this year from the Saints, our chances increase at losing the 3rd.....very slim chance 2 teams as close as we are in the same division are going to lose or win all 3 games.

Since we were probably going to see the Saints again in the playoffs, I'd rather have lost this one than won it. Just sayin............do you think the Saints chances of winning another here in the dome this year just increased, decreased or remains unchanged?

I also think it works the other way....if we had won tonight our chances go down that we beat them a 3rd time.

Has there ever been a 3 game sweep before? seems there was I just can't recall when.

I was actually worried about winning tonight thinking of we won 2 games this year from the Saints, our chances increase at losing the 3rd.....very slim chance 2 teams as close as we are in the same division are going to lose or win all 3 games.

Since we were probably going to see the Saints again in the playoffs, I'd rather have lost this one than won it. Just sayin............do you think the Saints chances of winning another here in the dome this year just increased, decreased or remains unchanged?

I also think it works the other way....if we had won tonight our chances go down that we beat them a 3rd time.

Has there ever been a 3 game sweep before? seems there was I just can't recall when.

yes last year Dallas v Philly.

I was thinking of the same thing but really.... do you really believe in that stat?

However I also like it if we had beaten them and get the idea into their head that they can't beat us this year in the dome.

Now... if they come back here again in the playoff, their confidence will be sky high because they'll probably be thinking that they should have won the first game as well if not for that 29yd missed field goal. Hmmmm... I'd rather won tonight's game.

Gazoo? where the **** have you been?

I was thinking of the same thing but really.... do you really believe in that stat?

However I also like it if we had beaten them and get the idea into their head that they can't beat us this year in the dome.

Now... if they come back here again in the playoff, their confidence will be sky high because they'll probably be thinking that they should have won the first game as well if not for that 29yd missed field goal. Hmmmm... I'd rather won tonight's game.

I think a tough, dogfight of a loss like tonight will actually be a motivator for this team to sharpen it's talons and focus... a tough, close loss like this can be a good thing just before the playoffs IMO.

A thread was made with the stats. Teams who needed to win a third in the row in the playoffs have done so more than not. Don't know if that was against the defending champs though so who knows.

also, it mattrs that we will have played 2 of the 3 here in Atlanta. This is part of my argument...that I highly doubt they can come in the Dome and win another this year as we are so closely matched up.

why not? they can beat you playing with flag happy refs and a unstable backfield apparently

you won, why are you making excuses for a win? Your dang secondary couldn't stop interfering with out WRs. Both your lines were going off sides. You deserved your flags. Should have had more calls but the Katrina refs didn't want to upset you guys

Edited by A-TowN.-

you won, why are you making excuses for a win? Your dang secondary couldn't stop interfering with out WRs. Both your lines were going off sides. You deserved your flags. Should have had more calls but the Katrina refs didn't want to upset you guys

haha, I'm rewatching the game now and if you breathe on your players the other player gets flagged...just stop it dood, least penalized in the league for a reason and it isn't clean play trust, holding azz o line

Edited by SAINTªANGER

Brees is 4-1 in your nest, undefeated in MNF, and exactly what do you think playoffs are played in?, em PrimeTime. This dosnt help you at all. Just worry about winning your next game or you will lose the seed, and stop this nonsense.

For some reason falcons think the SB is handed to them, EARN IT.

Thats what we did.

Edited by pherein

Katrina refs...yawn. Whatever dude the Saints were flagged 8 times for 98 yards.. The Falcons were 1!! for 10 yards.

how unusual to hear a katrina reference from a failclown. :) We are soo shocked,lol. Its so unheard of.

Tell matty to Have fun watching the SB son.

Edited by pherein