Looks like Matty Ice got melted

atlhomey

Matt Ryan passed for only 1td and 148 yds.That is very unnacceptable. Our Defense did most of the scoring. This loss will humble the team and they will come back stronger than ever.

I told everyone i didnt think we would beat the Saints ,but nobody wanted to listen. Roddy white was talking way to much trash on his twitter about the Saints all week. Our 12-2 record is decieving . 4 of our games on our schedule were gimmes. We played the entire NFC WEST. The Weakest division in football and we beat a horrid Bucs and Panthers team. I told everyone, but everyone was ready to crown us superbowl champs. Sometimes its best to stay humble and see how everything plays out. We may be down , but we're not out.

Edited by atlhomey

Matt Ryan passed for only 1td and 148 yds.That is very unnacceptable. Our Defense did most of the scoring. This loss will humble the team and they will come back stronger than ever.

I told everyone i didnt think we would beat the Saints ,but nobody wanted to listen. Roddy white was talking way to much trash on his twitter about the Saints all week. Our 12-2 record is decieving . 4 of our games on our schedule were gimmes. We played the entire NFC WEST. The Weakest division in football and we beat a horrid Bucs and Panthers team. I told everyone, but everyone was ready to crown us superbowl champs. Sometimes its best to stay humble and see how everything plays out. We may be down , but we're not out.

Man, could you please stop making us black people look and sound so stupid? I hated seeing idiots like you. People like you are the reason that real brothers can't get redemption. Just an idiot.

This is a humbling lost. Roddy's talking was very uncharacteristic of the Falcons. Furthermore, Matt Ryan has to take the initiative to motivate the offense. He looked rather passive on that last drive.

Yeah Ryan is usually a good leader and gets the guys fired up, but he looked worried this game and he didnt rally them and Roddy needs to quit being so over confident. I like roddy better when he was more humble.

This team is good, but they are not as good as the 98 Falcons.

The 2010 offense is not even close to being as good as the 1998 Falcons Offense IMHO.

The 98 Offense had two #1 WRs both had over 1000+ Yards and averaged almost 18 yards per a catch, not to mention a back with 1800+ yards. Imagine how good this Offense could be if we had another legit threat on the outside it would be imposible to shutdown the run, but for some reason we won't upgrade Jenkins. Jenkins is just an average #2.

I really would like us to upgrade the #2 WR spot in the off season, for a couple of reasons

first reason we are only 1 injury away from having no WR threat

Second reason it would help our offense a lot.

Edited by Brehus

This team is good, but they are not as good as the 98 Falcons.

The 2010 offense is not even close to being as good as the 1998 Falcons Offense IMHO.

The 98 Offense had two #1 WRs both had over 1000+ Yards and averaged almost 18 yards per a catch, not to mention a back with 1800+ yards. Imagine how good this Offense could be if we had another legit threat on the outside it would be imposible to shutdown the run, but for some reason we won't upgrade Jenkins. Jenkins is just an average #2.

I really would like us to upgrade the #2 WR spot in the off season, for a couple of reasons

first reason we are only 1 injury away from having no WR threat

Second reason it would help our offense a lot.

Yeah and where in the heck has Harry Douglas been? We got some ways to go for we have an offense like 98" team.

can't give Matty Ice a chance when we don't go for it on 4th and give it back to the Saints with more than 2 min left

Agree. Also doesnt help when Turner fumbles on the 1 and Todd cant get the snap to Ryan. There were many plays I can look back on as a reason the Saints won, dont think any of them involve Ryan. Ryan cant be the only one to step up, he does need help. Anyway I do think this loss will make the team stronger and I do believe that that Panthers have a first class *** beating comming their way.

Agree. Also doesnt help when Turner fumbles on the 1 and Todd cant get the snap to Ryan. There were many plays I can look back on as a reason the Saints won, dont think any of them involve Ryan. Ryan cant be the only one to step up, he does need help. Anyway I do think this loss will make the team stronger and I do believe that that Panthers have a first class *** beating comming their way.

Yeah i so would hate to be the Panthers this week:lol:

Please stop saying we!!! How can you be a fan of this team and the only thing you see is negativity? If you are a fan of this Atlanta Falcons team, you sure do have a strange way of showing it. :lol:

Edited by The Birds are the truth

Everyone needs to get off of Roddy's behavior. Its football, they were talking trash to him. Everyone on this board should know that the Twitter was blown way out of proportion and that Roddy is still humble. Humble or not, Roddy played hard and didn't **** anything up, give some credit to the saints jesus christ.

The Saints offense was on the field for a long time today. I don't think we put together anything resembling a drive after the turner fumble.

Tough for an offense. IMO the Turner fumble was more of a backbreaker than anything Ryan or anyone else did or didn't do.

The Saints offense was on the field for a long time today. I don't think we put together anything resembling a drive after the turner fumble.

Tough for an offense. IMO the Turner fumble was more of a backbreaker than anything Ryan or anyone else did or didn't do.

Yeah it was definitly a combination of mistakes, you cant really blame it all on one player just like you cant give all the credit to one player for the wins we have, well no reasonable person can anyway :rolleyes: