Dear Mr. White

Dr. Billings

Matt Ryan, Michael Turner and Roddy White owe the defense an apology. When you talk noise you better show up.

Now for the remainder of the playoffs, do your talking on the field. That game was won 3 times and 3 times the offense gave it away.

+1. Our defense played their hearts out, no doubt in that.

Matt Ryan, Michael Turner and Roddy White owe the defense an apology. When you talk noise you better show up.

Now for the remainder of the playoffs, do your talking on the field. That game was won 3 times and 3 times the offense gave it away.

"Yeah" Your right. But can MM dial up better plays? Got Da*n!!!! :angry: That's a poor sign going into the playoffs.

Edited by The Birds are the truth

MM didn't show up! Can MM please do me a favor as a fan....Please take that HC job if it's offered and GET FU*K OUT OF TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

The entire offense played flat. I think the trash talk had the guys timid. It was as if they were trying not to get a flag. The offensive line was soft, Ryan had that dear in the head light look in his eyes on that last drive - If I was Smitty I'd make the offense run extra laps tomorrow (no off day).

Roddy was doubled with bracket coverage they was not allowing him or turner to beat them and the rest of the offense couldn't get it done HD should be able to beat jenkins one on one.

Roddy was doubled with bracket coverage they was not allowing him or turner to beat them and the rest of the offense couldn't get it done HD should be able to beat jenkins one on one.

Yeah, on another note. Can you please tell Brian Williams to wrap up when he blitzes? I believe he was the weakest link on the defense.

Yes thanks for posting this Roddy was running his mouth way to much this week about how were gonna beat dem Saints. Look what happened. Drew Brees gave us the game on a silver platter and we failed to capitalize Our freakin defense scored more TDs than our offense. The game was there to take, we just didnt take it.