TO THE SAINTS

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Falcons defense impressed even me tonight. What better gameplan than to constantly blitz a stubborn coach who will keep on passing and passing.

Great defensive gameplan. Chris Ivory can't get healthy soon enough.

409 in total. Too many IMO. I'm surprised Payton didn't mix it up with the run some more. I mean we were all over breesus azz and he made some darn good escapes to keep plays alive!

I thought it was the end rev?

IT IS ... WE WIN THE DIVISION SUNDAY.

THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW

WHAT WAS SAID FROM THE BEGINNING. THE

END ... WAS ALL ABOUT THE DIVISION.

THE END CAME FOR THE SKINS LONG AGO.

SORRY! WE'RE 12-3. WHAT ARE THE SKINS :unsure:

WE WIN OUR DIVISION SUNDAY.

"THE END!" :D

WANT TO BET WE DON'T WIN THE DIVISION!?

COME ON .... B)

Of course you will...but you've been saying you'd win it last night. I've read a few comments about how good your defense played.........Good enough to give up a 90yd game winning drive...lmao....

Falcons have the advantage though...Saints will surely have to travel to some ice covered field up north during the playoffs. If they survive that mess you'll get your re-match.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Falcons defense impressed even me tonight. What better gameplan than to constantly blitz a stubborn coach who will keep on passing and passing.

Great defensive gameplan. Chris Ivory can't get healthy soon enough.

You have to hand it to Atlanta'a Defense. By the end of the game they were getting to Brees rushing only the 4 lineman, But Brees was still able to work his Magic. The guy may be the most solid quarterback since Joe Montana.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I like the Ice gimmick, but Matty is as gay as Atlanta....but don't blame Falcons fans, he brought it from college...

Yeah, but it still sounds dumb as you can get. I hear people call him that and I imagine some quiff skipping out onto the field with his white knickers and pink blouse on.

Falcon fans need to kill that ridiculous nickname. I'm amazed they're using it!

Yeah, but it still sounds dumb as you can get. I hear people call him that and I imagine some quiff skipping out onto the field with his white knickers and pink blouse on.

Falcon fans need to kill that ridiculous nickname. I'm amazed they're using it!

What kills me is Ryan seems to be o.k. with it....makes me wonder about his preferences....has anyone ever seen him with a known woman?