Wow Really The Refs Sucked **** C'mon Man That Wasn't a 3rd and Inches

TheRidder

It wasn't that they didn't do anything about the error. The replay booth simply couldn't do anything unless it was a first down. It's an idiotic restriction, for sure, but the fact that we held them without the first ended up costing us a better chance of stopping them.

Ya and to see Sean "I steal Vicodin" Peyton b1tching about the spot, when it should have been longer then it was, is just ridiculous.

it was a difference of like 1 foot. Their RB jumped over the pile on the next play for 2 yards. It wouldn't have mattered really

Nah dude it was an entire yard, maybe more than a yard. Definitely could have made a difference.

Not the reason the Falcons lost though, the Saints were the better team.

I think the replay official made an error there.

So maybe spots aren't reviewable, but being down is. They could have reviewed that play and negated that last entire lunge.

Dude...I'm expecting a great topic about our offense from you tomorrow morning. I know our winning has quieted you on that subject, but I'm expecting a great analysis tomorrow. :ph34r:

It wasn't that they didn't do anything about the error. The replay booth simply couldn't do anything unless it was a first down. It's an idiotic restriction, for sure, but the fact that we held them without the first ended up costing us a better chance of stopping them.

Wouldn't it have been funny if they had granted the review to Payton to see if if was a first down and then actually moved the ball back a yard.

That would have been funny.