OFFICIAL FALCONS-SAINTS IN-GAME THREAD

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How can anyone say Gruden and Jaws are good announcers? Man these two guys suck ***. I love how they complain about reviewing a very questionable call.

+1 for speaking the truth. I know why Jaws got his nickname, it is because his jaws are always wrapped around a slab of meat. Gruden has blown everyone in the Saints uniform tonight. They make me want to puke.

Gruden has just been talking football terminology. I have no problem with that. He doesn't coach the bucs anymore, I realize that.

The second half is going to be a walk away win for the Falcons! The reason why. Take a careful look at how the Falcons have approached this game.

Do you honestly think being a Falcons fan that the Falcons offense is more than just one or two players??????

Trust me, we shall overcome!!!!!!!! Time TO RISE UP AS A FAN AND SHOW SOME BELIEF HERE!!!!!!!! LET'S GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by GAFALCON4LIFE

Gruden has just been talking football terminology. I have no problem with that. He doesn't coach the bucs anymore, I realize that.

The second half is going to be a walk away win for the Falcons! The reason why. Take a careful look at how the Falcons have approached this game.

Do you honestly think being a Falcons fan that the Falcons offense is more than just one or two players??????

Trust me, we shall overcome!!!!!!!! Time TO RISE UP AS A FAN AND SHOW SOME BELIEF HERE!!!!!!!! LET GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly when it matters i have no doubt that our offense will deliver.