I just talked to Trent Dilfer

=abrahamburger=

Did you hear a guy there at all that seem to be struggling or giving birth in the stall? If so he was probably releasing a very fat turd by the name of Warren Sapp. That would finish the trifecta of turds. +1

:lol:

Sapp cleans up the bathrooms at the end of the day. The boss caught him dancing with a mop and threatened to fire him.

I wonder what his excuse would be when we beat the Saints again tonight :)

It will go something like this, the Saints were still hurt from the loss to the Ravens last week. They still are not healthy and the Falcons have been lucky to catch them both times not at 100 percent. No way does the Falcons defeat this team both times if they are 100 percent. The Falcons better hope that they don't see this team for a third time. They will definitely lose. He blows!!!!!

It will go something like this, the Saints were still hurt from the loss to the Ravens last week. They still are not healthy and the Falcons have been lucky to catch them both times not at 100 percent. No way does the Falcons defeat this team both times if they are 100 percent. The Falcons better hope that they don't see this team for a third time. They will definitely lose. He blows!!!!!

Sounds about right.

He already has egg on his bald head because any way you slice up the year... the NFC South looks like this... 1st place = Atlanta, 2nd place = N.O.

Thanks for playing Trent... oh and...

Ordinarily people live and learn. You just live.

Yeah, I hope the NFC South ends up like this

1. Falcons (of course)

2. Sucs ( I hate them more than the Aint's, but would like for Saints to be out)