Has anyone else wondered this...

BankerBird™

I've been wondering if at some point during pre-game warm-ups if there'll be a stand-off at the 50-yard line between the two teams. Kinda like what happened before that Eagles game a few seasons ago when Kevin Mathis and Jeremiah Trotter were both ejected before kick-off. I can see it now: Vilma and Douglas getting into it - with Vilma being ejected. :D

I've been wondering if at some point during pre-game warm-ups if there'll be a stand-off at the 50-yard line between the two teams. Kinda like what happened before that Eagles game a few seasons ago when Kevin Mathis and Jeremiah Trotter were both ejected before kick-off. I can see it now: Vilma and Douglas getting into it - with Vilma being ejected. :D

Like the Jets.........get the inactives at the 50 tauting them! Get their starters kicked out! :lol::lol::lol:

Ya i told my buddy I bet ast least 1 player gets ejected

I just hope if a "gathering" happens, Coach Smith keeps Roddy as far away from it as possible. Payton might tell one of his bench guys to "provoke" Rodddy in hopes of getting him ejected.

Better yet, just keep em on the sidelines Coach. Eliminate all doubt of anyone getting ejected by doing that.

I just want the saints to be as uncomfortable as possible. Hopefully someone let a bunch of crickets into the rooms of all the aint players last night. I want to see some of the saints players get the ever lovin' crap knocked out of em tonight. solid, clean, yet wicked shots. Lets just pound turner non stop knowing the saints will be helpless to stop the pain.

He is if he calls himself a team player. :lol:

JPW is a bama boy. He's not to be taken lightly!

This game is gonna be off the chain. I was at the Sept 26th game in N.O. That game was epic! I really wish I was at this game. We must defend our house! Any day we win and the bag heads lose is alright by me.

This game is payback for that MNF game when the Superdome reopened!

I like that. OK, big boy. You want to play? Go get Brees the first possession and you'll get your snaps.

I hope not. I like the way this team has approached this season with much more professionalism and not getting into the silly trash talk and media back and forth. Go out there and punch the Saints in the mouth, by running the ball down their throats until their defensive line is gasping for air, then open it up with passes and lets show them the win at the Superdome was not a fluke.

I dont wish injury on any player but for the last 5 days i've had visions of Brees getting flattened by either Moore on a safety blitz, Beirmann sack fumble, Peters -sack dropping 3oo+ on his throwing arm. The last time I felt like this was the Tampa game -I had a feeling grimes would show big. Well we'll see shortly.........Geaux Birds :o

I hope not. I like the way this team has approached this season with much more professionalism and not getting into the silly trash talk and media back and forth. Go out there and punch the Saints in the mouth, by running the ball down their throats until their defensive line is gasping for air, then open it up with passes and lets show them the win at the Superdome was not a fluke.

I meant sack, T.O. or sumpn

I've been wondering if at some point during pre-game warm-ups if there'll be a stand-off at the 50-yard line between the two teams. Kinda like what happened before that Eagles game a few seasons ago when Kevin Mathis and Jeremiah Trotter were both ejected before kick-off. I can see it now: Vilma and Douglas getting into it - with Vilma being ejected. biggrin.gif

I was at that game, had great tickets in the lower bowl, that Fight was unreal!! That dome rocked all night. Never heard a game louder.