Dilfer just said

timcheetah25

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If Saints get up a couple of scores, Falcons will have to abandon their conservative game plan, then what?

then we will throw the ball 50 times and still win, just like we did against baltimore.

what saints fans don't get is that the falcons are balanced. they can run. they can also pass. we don't need to take chances. we go with high percentage plays and as a result we have outscored your team this year. oh yeah and our qb isn't near the top of the league in interceptions.

Howard Cossel used to do this. He'd root outrageously against the Cowboys. I remember everyone around here used to hate him for it. Then one day he said. That it would be boring if everyone in the booth rooted for the same team. So he made it interesting. The great Howard Cossel......But Dilfer. Dilfer has always been an idiot. Even before all this...The Ravens spectacular defense won a superbowl despite his lousy passing. The junk he's saying now doesn't take away anything from his idiocy. Dummy does as dummies do.

then we will throw the ball 50 times and still win, just like we did against baltimore.

what saints fans don't get is that the falcons are balanced. they can run. they can also pass. we don't need to take chances. we go with high percentage plays and as a result we have outscored your team this year. oh yeah and our qb isn't near the top of the league in interceptions.

shootout? Saints will be your huckleberry... cue the good, bad, and ugly theme song B)

Edited by SAINTªANGER

shootout? Saints will be your huckleberry... cue the good, bad, and ugly theme song B)

Yea, I think the Saints will try to be our huckleberry on the first play. I see them coming out firing. Shootout or not, I think sports fans all over the country are gonna see one heck of a game tonight.

Edited by blackredfellow

Trent Dilfer is a complete moron and he has picked against the Falcons all season thus far. He is as fascinated by the Saints as Lee Corso is about the Oregon Ducks. The Falcons will once again run the ball down the Saints throats just as they did in the first meeting and win 28 to 17.

sound might confident for a team that lost in baltimore, barely win in dallas (lol), cincinnati (lol), and lost in arizona (lmao) going into the georgia dome.

We are every team's superbowl, yet we won 10 games and should be where you are had our kicker done his job...or coach Payton hadn't called that time out to ice your kicker ^_^

We are every team's superbowl, yet we won 10 games and should be where you are had our kicker done his job...or coach Payton hadn't called that time out to ice your kicker ^_^

Of course, only 'true' if you ignore the luck of the punt bouncing off of the foot. . . and if you ignore that kicking field goals is, in fact, part of the game.

Every team's superbowl? This is the NFL, not the NBA or MLB! Every game is critical. To say that the Aint's opponents are more motivated to play them because of a superbowl is total BS!

Edited by angryfalconfan

Yeah I just scratch my head at Dilfer this year. The guy has to have some sense as he was an NFL QB, so I have to assume he just picks against us because they tell him too. It appears to be a gimmick to get people to watch their show.

There really can be no other logical explanation. Even if he picked the Saints I could understand that given that its hard to beat any divison rival twice in a season, and especially one with the good talent and coaching they have. BUT to suggest a beat down is friggin hilarious if for no other reason than our games with the Saints are ALWAYS close fought matches that go down to the final seconds.

The odds of past history say this one will be decided by a field goal in the final minutes of the game.

Edited by FalconFanForLife

that was a huge play, i thought for sure Bucs had the game wrapped, then Falcons had the return for TD the very next play. that's what Saints need to do IMO, get out to a quick 2 score lead to take the Falcons out of their conservative game...easier said than done though

We don't have a conservative game plan. We have a time consuming plan and a hurry up plan. Is a run heavy attack that includes fourth down attempts conservative? Is a no huddle attack that completes multiple passes risky? Is that a giant mosquito on your sig?

If Saints get up a couple of scores, Falcons will have to abandon their conservative game plan, then what?

how many times does your ignorant *** have to be told. The falcons are NOT conservative.

We are balanced. I know watching rat boy for hte last few years have skewed your perspective.

But we can pass just as well as we can run.

If you dont think so just ask the ravens.

Especially with the piss poor saints secondary.

you have up 400 yards to the seahawks passing............enough said.

You gave up more then the bucs and falcons gave up to them COMBINED in 2 games.

And dont give me the "soft zone" bull chit because both the falcons ans bucs had a higher point differentail vs them.

again YOU CANT STOP US.