Dilfer just said

timcheetah25

on the herd that not only will the saints win but they will give Atlanta a beat down.Hes a flippin fool and a great advertisemant for birth control.I hope he mans up after the falcons win but he will just come out with more excuses of how the saints beat themselves.If i ever see him it will be hard not to kick him in the nuts lol

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If Saints get up a couple of scores, Falcons will have to abandon their conservative game plan, then what?

I think the better question is, if the saints can't stop the Falcons running game like they couldn't in the last game and couldn't against Baltimore, then how do the saints plan on scoring with their offense sitting on the bench?

If Saints get up a couple of scores, Falcons will have to abandon their conservative game plan, then what?

What IF the Falcons go up early and give the Saints a steady dose of Turner and Snelling?

What IF Brees throws multiple picks?

What IF Bush breaks his leg?

IF IF IF IF

If your aunt had balls she would be your uncle.

Have you not seen the Falcons execute a no huddle or a 2 minute (1 minute, really) offense? Getting behind is not a problem that we worry about around here any more.

The same thing we did to the Sucs when we were down!

that was a huge play, i thought for sure Bucs had the game wrapped, then Falcons had the return for TD the very next play. that's what Saints need to do IMO, get out to a quick 2 score lead to take the Falcons out of their conservative game...easier said than done though

I think the better question is, if the saints can't stop the Falcons running game like they couldn't in the last game and couldn't against Baltimore, then how do the saints plan on scoring with their offense sitting on the bench?

Ray Rice was a surprise cos he hadn't done anything all season and Saints couldn't quite adjust to it having game planned on stopping Flacco...the game was still down to the wire though, just like the 1st game against Falcons.

The same role as Bayless

Just on First Take, Skip ACTUALLY picked the Falcons to win tonight, but (there is a but) he still doesn't think that we'll make it out of the NFC and if the Saints were to play us again in the playoffs (or any NFC team outside of the NFC West and the Packers) can come to the dome and win

Ray Rice was a surprise cos he hadn't done anything all season and Saints couldn't quite adjust to it having game planned on stopping Flacco...the game was still down to the wire though, just like the 1st game against Falcons.

Actually, Rice had been having a great season. What has been holding him back is the lack of carries he is given. I've watched many Revens games this season and whenever the run is working (5-6 yards every time) the idiot play callers keep passing it. You can tell to that he wants the ball.