I'm IN! Gonna be there for MNF!

quick8

Just picked up 2 tix in section 206 for the game tonight, so PUMPED!! Can't wait! This is the biggest regular season game I can remember, maybe ever!! I plan to be outside the dome for some tailgating about 4:30. Is this a good time to get there or is it early or late, and where is the best place to park? I thought across from Phillips would be good if I can get in that parking deck, that is where I have parked in the past. Any tips about parking and tailgating is much appreciated!! Anyway, just excited to be going and can't wait to lose my voice supporting the Falcons!! RISE UP ATLANTA!!

Guest atl.falcon4ever

Just picked up 2 tix in section 206 for the game tonight, so PUMPED!! Can't wait! This is the biggest regular season game I can remember, maybe ever!! I plan to be outside the dome for some tailgating about 4:30. Is this a good time to get there or is it early or late, and where is the best place to park? I thought across from Phillips would be good if I can get in that parking deck, that is where I have parked in the past. Any tips about parking and tailgating is much appreciated!! Anyway, just excited to be going and can't wait to lose my voice supporting the Falcons!! RISE UP ATLANTA!!

Congratulations to you, I am happy and envious. Just curious how much did they set you back? I checked around and the worst seats in the building are going for like club level or more prices. With Christmas just passing and all I just couldn't do it. Kids are expensive.

Just curious but if you need a buddy to go with you who is a huge Falcon fan or decide for some chance you just wanna donate a ticket....look me up first ok.......lol......for real though!

I beat the Dome is going to be hyped up and just can only imagine being there. The energy there will be incredible. I just hope I can channel and fell a little bit of it at home.

You beater yell and scream for all those who can't attend. If you come home and your hoarse you'll no you did your job. All I know is if I hear Saints fans and that who dat louder than you our fans that will be there I am going to hold all of you accountable.

Represent us well my fellow Falcon fan. Get the Dome fired up!

Go Falcons......

Edited by atl.falcon4ever

Guest atl.falcon4ever

Best parking advise I can give is Marta. Take Marta straight to the Dome and jump right back on after the game.

This is one of the times MARTA is sMARTA......lol

Guest atl.falcon4ever

Best parking advise I can give is Marta. Take Marta straight to the Dome and jump right back on after the game.

This is one of the times MARTA is sMARTA......lol