Top reasons Saints should be nervous

BadMoonRising

1. In our last match up we were in their house.
  2. A 13 yard td was set up by a 70 yard punt return, we have a huge upgrade to our special teams after the first bucs encounter.
  3. The punt that deflected off DeCoud that Set up another Saint's TD with short yardage will not happen again.
  4. Our overall defense has improved since our last encounter, and I don't think we will see another 80 yard seem route in which DeCoud blows an assignement.
  5. Owens will not be covering Lance Moore in the slot.
  6. After the Eagles game we no longer continue the force the run up the middle in the first two quarters when it is not working, and we have opened up our offense a lot more as well.
  7. HD is showing progress the last few weeks, in the Saints game he had quite a few crucial drops.
  8. William Moore actually has more than one games experience going into this game.
  9. Jenkins is here to keep the coverage somewhat honest if they overload on White and Gonzo.
  10. Sam Baker is playing much better on Ryans blindside compared to last time we faced them.

Feel free to list more.

Edited by BadMoonRising

1. In our last match up we were in their house.
  2. A 13 yard td was set up by a 70 yard punt return, we have a huge upgrade to our special teams after the first bucs encounter.
  3. The punt that deflected off DeCoud that Set up another Saint's TD with short yardage will not happen again.
  4. Our overall defense has improved since our last encounter, and I don't think we will see another 80 yard seem route in which DeCoud blows an assignement.
  5. Owens will not be covering Lance Moore in the slot.
  6. After the Eagles game we no longer continue the force the run up the middle in the first two quarters when it is not working, and we have opened up our offense a lot more as well.
  7. HD is showing progress the last few weeks, in the Saints game he had quite a few crucial drops.
  8. William Moore actually has more than one games experience going into this game.
  9. Jenkins is here to keep the coverage somewhat honest if they overload on White and Gonzo.
  10. Sam Baker is playing much better on Ryans blindside compared to last time we faced them.

Feel free to list more.

Nice Read!!

haha, trying to convince yourselves the pressure of a game in the national spotlight is on the Saints, is like saying a professional pilot is nervous flying a plane...the pressure is on the Falcons, this regime hasn't been battle tested yet.

I mean there is no way our team of professional athletes and professional coaches have ever played in a single big game at any level, I mean there is no way.

your a pretty smart guy bud, but I didn't bring a shovel so mind not going with the battle tested thing.

haha, trying to convince yourselves the pressure of a game in the national spotlight is on the Saints, is like saying a professional pilot is nervous flying a plane...the pressure is on the Falcons, this regime hasn't been battle tested yet.

Come on now St. Anger, there is no way you can say the pressure is on us. We are already in the playoffs, baring a complete collapse and two straight losses. We are in good form.

You guys still have to win to get in ....

Michael Freaking Turner.

I actually see the Saints committing alot of troops to defend the run against us I think our WRer's will see alot of 1 on 1 coverage in this game and they will force Ryan to beat them with his arm which as of late is not a bad thing.

Edited by kiwifalcon