inbred Jamie Dukes says...

BuccoBruce

Bucs need a legit WR to help out Freeman! :lol:

Does that moron even watch football? Must be easy to just make a bold statement and not know anything about the situation.

Dude you have to do alot to Impress J Dukes

but once he is with ya, he will roll with you all yr lol

Took over 2 yrs for us to impress him, and he played for us

but yea we never payed much attention to J Dukes until he started picking us as NFC Champion lol

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Bucs need a legit WR to help out Freeman! :lol:

Does that moron even watch football? Must be easy to just make a bold statement and not know anything about the situation.

I believe EVERYONE knows what a Fat$hit, Dumba$ Jamie Dukes is. Every team in the NFL aside from Detroit, St. Louis and Tampa Bay wishes they had drafted Mike Williams with their 1st pick!

Offensive Rookie of the Year But that's not good enough for Dukes.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Dude you have to do alot to Impress J Dukes

but once he is with ya, he will roll with you all yr lol

Took over 2 yrs for us to impress him, and he played for us

but yea we never payed much attention to J Dukes until he started picking us as NFC Champion lol

Who cares?????????? He's a complete a$$ that constantly shows how incredibly stupid he is. I don't want pigs like that heaping praise on my team!

I believe EVERYONE knows what a Fat$hit, Dumba$ Jamie Dukes is. Every team in the NFL aside from Detroit, St. Louis and Tampa Bay wishes they had drafted Mike Williams with their 1st pick!

Offensive Rookie of the Year But that's not good enough for Dukes.

Sometimes I believe they say shyt just to get a rise out of people! But seriously, Williams and benn is a great duo! How is benn by the way?

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Sometimes I believe they say shyt just to get a rise out of people! But seriously, Williams and benn is a great duo! How is benn by the way?

I think he's done for the season. He was on crutches and street cloths in the 2nd half.