Can Weatherspoon be the Bushbeater?

A healthy "Spoon" is what saved our bacon in the 1st half of the last game against NO. he made at least 2 critical tackles in which he prevented the reciever from getting out of bounds & stopping the clock as NO was out of timeouts. Brees had them driving to at least trying to get a FG at the half. Those possible 3 points was the difference in the game. WTG SPOON!

Since he's been back, he's had 213 all purpose yards and 2 fumbles. That's 4 games. So far, he's done nothing to warrant worrying about. Obviously, we'll have to keep an eye on him. I think Weatherspoon is the guy we got almost specifically because of Bush- as well as some of the TE's in the division.

As long as he doesn't have to cover Moore again we will be fine. If Spoon is at 90 percent, like he stated, then I am confident in his ability to disrupt Reggie.

Remember when he was singled out with Lance and DeCoud was the safety help? It was ugly.

Since he's been back, he's had 213 all purpose yards and 2 fumbles. That's 4 games. So far, he's done nothing to warrant worrying about. Obviously, we'll have to keep an eye on him. I think Weatherspoon is the guy we got almost specifically because of Bush- as well as some of the TE's in the division.

That's how it's always been though, Bush doesn't make much of an impact but he usually embarrasses us when he's playing. Hopefully we contain him this time.

I think he will win some and lose some. Hopefully more wins than losses. But Reggie isn't the same player. They are going to try and bring out some sh!t on us (i.e. the usual flea flicker) but if we are ready for it again, they will quickly be figured out. Their running game is looking a little thin with Ivory out and Thomas just returning from the week 3 match-up. That leaves them with Julius Jones as the healthiest option.

If we are gap disciplined tomorrow night, the running game shouldn't be a problem, taking away much of the threat of play-action.