Why are we 12-2?

Faithful Falcon

We have all heard what the pundit and critics had to say. How lucky we were, and some of the calls, etc. Matt Ryan is 4th in the NFC in passing. Only behind Brees, Eli, and McNabb. Will probably be second after Monday Night. Michael Turner leads the NFC in rushing. Roddy White leads the NFL in receiving yards and receptions. Abraham is tied in the NFL lead for sacks among defensive linemen. Grimes in close to the top in INTs, with guys that had multiple INTs in games (i.e. DeAngelo Hall's 4). Eric Weems, need I say more?

Matt Ryan is 4th in the NFC in passing. Only behind Brees, Eli, and McNabb.

whatever stats used to create this ranking of NFC QBs is bad. Ryan may be 4th, but he's not behind McNabb (who isn't even a starter) or Manning (23 INTs).

the top 4 NFC QBs this season are Vick, followed by Ryan, Brees, and Rodgers (with the order of the last 3 arguable).

Well the Saints fans say it's all luck. I.E. We got lucky 12 times so far. hmmm

Yeah, well their luck runs out tomorrow night.

I really can't stand them or their fans.

Turnover differential, Time of possession, the number of plays our offense runs, 3rd down conversion rate, 4th down conversion rate, points per game scored, points per game allowed, 2 minute offense efficiency, the coaching staff gameplanning, & the players executions.

Hmmm lets see ah maybe because we got the luxury of playing mostly weak teams on our schedule for example We beat the entire NFC West, not that thats something to be proud of , but they are the weakest division in football. Not to mention we swept the Bucs who havent beaten any good teams and we beat the horrid Panthers. However we did beat the Packers and Ravens. I honestly think we beat the Saints because their kicker missed a field goal.

Im pretty sure we lose to them tomorrow because they have something to play for. Im happy with our success but you cant overlook that suff. We beat the Bucs the second time because of our special teams Eric Weems running a kick back for a TD and Ryan was pickd off twice and it shouldve been more , but granted the Bucs didnt take advantage of their opportunities. If we end up having to face Philly in the playoffs i think we will lose. Andy Reid has had our # since Vick was here.

You know what's ironic is the last time your team made it to the post season they were the least penalized in the league...imagine the Saints being the least penalized ever...they would plow through this league

I agree. If your coaches developed more disciplined players, perhaps their record would be better.

Hmmm lets see ah maybe because we got the luxury of playing mostly weak teams on our schedule for example We beat the entire NFC West, not that thats something to be proud of , but they are the weakest division in football. Not to mention we swept the Bucs who havent beaten any good teams and we beat the horrid Panthers. However we did beat the Packers and Ravens. I honestly think we beat the Saints because their kicker missed a field goal.

Im pretty sure we lose to them tomorrow because they have something to play for. Im happy with our success but you cant overlook that suff. We beat the Bucs the second time because of our special teams Eric Weems running a kick back for a TD and Ryan was pickd off twice and it shouldve been more , but granted the Bucs didnt take advantage of their opportunities. If we end up having to face Philly in the playoffs i think we will lose. Andy Reid has had our # since Vick was here.

You don't even try to hide your troll-dom any longer do you? Get behind the team, or get in front of a speeding bus, will ya?

So what? Eagles play NFC West in 2011...

I agree. If your coaches developed more disciplined players, perhaps their record would be better.

That's not their style. Mike Pereira even said that they would have a guy assigned to block the view of the ref while they pulled blockers out of the way so their guy could get through to block punts/kicks.

If they are assigning players for that kind of stuff - they are not really looking for discipline. They play street ball. Refs have turned a blind eye to it for a long time, but I think after all the dirty stuff that went on in the NFCCG last year - they may have decided it was not great to let a team get away with so much.

Take the vick out of your mouth and step away slowly

Turnover differential, Time of possession, the number of plays our offense runs, 3rd down conversion rate, 4th down conversion rate, points per game scored, points per game allowed, 2 minute offense efficiency, the coaching staff gameplanning, & the players executions.

People. This is all ya gotta know!

Edited by Goal Line D