FIVE TD's!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

How 'bout Dem BUCS? No Offense? 2nd year QB 5 TD passes? Rookie free agent RB 164 yards on 18 carries? Rookie 4th round pick WR 2 TD's?

I say.....................BRING ON DA SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Please excuse me while I throw up a little in my mouth but I'm pulling for the Falcons Monday Night! It goes against EVERYTHING I believe but for 1 night I'll be a Falcon fan. I just want to see if we can humble the Saints at home 2 years in a row and get into the playoffs doing so.

All I can say is.........................the Falcons had BETTER NOT lay down tomorrow night! If so, they should all die of syphilis!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I tell ya JB you guys will have a chance.

If Blount can get rolling, and stay in 3rd and show and keep Brees on the sideline..........the bucs may pull a shocker.

Even eif you all beat 'em tomorrow and we go up next Sunday and paint another L on 'em we still need the Pack and the G-men to lose in order for us to get in so I'm not gonna be holding my breath!

Congrats on winning the South and locking up HFA in 2010.

Even eif you all beat 'em tomorrow and we go up next Sunday and paint another L on 'em we still need the Pack and the G-men to lose in order for us to get in so I'm not gonna be holding my breath!

THE G-MEN ARE FINISHED! B)

How 'bout Dem BUCS? No Offense? 2nd year QB 5 TD passes? Rookie free agent RB 164 yards on 18 carries? Rookie 4th round pick WR 2 TD's?

I say.....................BRING ON DA SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Please excuse me while I throw up a little in my mouth but I'm pulling for the Falcons Monday Night! It goes against EVERYTHING I believe but for 1 night I'll be a Falcon fan. I just want to see if we can humble the Saints at home 2 years in a row and get into the playoffs doing so.

All I can say is.........................the Falcons had BETTER NOT lay down tomorrow night! If so, they should all die of syphilis!

Haha like there was any doubt who you'd be pulling for :rolleyes::lol:

I'd be truly worried if you were seriously rooting for us B)

Actually no thats not totally right JB you would need Greenbay OR The giants to lose.

not both,