peter griffins latest mock draft

then list your picks right here. all three of you losers go ahead and put your money where your mouth is.

any takers? anyone?

i didn't think so.

i could write 100 of my favorite prospects down on a piece of paper, wipe my butt with it and make a mock draft out of whatever names are still legible and it would STILL be better than anything any of you idiots have ever or could ever put together as a team of morons.

Edited by millenium falcon

then list your picks right here. all three of you losers go ahead and put your money where your mouth is.

any takers? anyone?

i didn't think so.

i could write 100 of my favorite prospects down on a piece of paper, wipe my butt with it and make a mock draft out of whatever names are still legible and it would STILL be better than anything any of you idiots have ever or could ever put together as a team of morons.

hahahaha you can see there mocks. There's are all light years better than yours.

I haven't done my 1st one of the year yet but when i do I can promise you it will wipe the floor with yours. LMAO

Most of those who posted records speak for themselves on here and are clearly better than yours.

hahahaha you can see there mocks. There's are all light years better than yours.

I haven't done my 1st one of the year yet but when i do I can promise you it will wipe the floor with yours. LMAO

Most of those who posted records speak for themselves on here and are clearly better than yours.

most of the mocks i see are childish at best but i dont go through each pick bashing them and saying this guy doesn'y fit our scheme or that guy is drafted too high. you are full of yourself or full of crap same difference, i laugh every time i see you post about prospects like you're posting resumes for the FO. you are such an azz. i had james laurinaitis as my first rd pick two years ago and you and all your butt buddies probably hated that too, it just goes to show you dont know sh*t. i post mocks as a falcons fan because i thoroughly enjoy doing it. even if you crap on it i'm still going to. the worst part is, i'm smarter than you, but you are too dumb to recognize. everybody else piles on because i've put them in their place beneath me at one time or another in years past. its lonely at the top but i wouldn't have it any other way. all of your hard work has not gone unnoticed but you will never be me, so stop trying.

most of the mocks i see are childish at best but i dont go through each pick bashing them and saying this guy doesn'y fit our scheme or that guy is drafted too high. you are full of yourself or full of crap same difference, i laugh every time i see you post about prospects like you're posting resumes for the FO. you are such an azz. i had james laurinaitis as my first rd pick two years ago and you and all your butt buddies probably hated that too, it just goes to show you dont know sh*t. i post mocks as a falcons fan because i thoroughly enjoy doing it. even if you crap on it i'm still going to. the worst part is, i'm smarter than you, but you are too dumb to recognize. everybody else piles on because i've put them in their place beneath me at one time or another in years past. its lonely at the top but i wouldn't have it any other way. all of your hard work has not gone unnoticed but you will never be me, so stop trying.

so by being honest I'm full of myself? haha yeah ok. someone is full of himself. You don't know anything and you're a joke on this site.

Edited by Kennesaw77

Okay smart guy, if you are so smart why do you type like a 10 year old. Childish? Your picks are pretty ******** must I say. First of all you have no explanation, what so ever. You just list names. You are posting prospect names just like us you hypocrite.

Listen, no one wants to be like you, that is the best joke I've heard on this joke. Nearly as funny as your pathetic mocks. We give you feedback, and you get personal, when YOU are the one who sits there and says it is bad in your topic. You even know they suck.

Acho is not a first rounder, he will be a 2nd rounder tops. Why? There are better all around DEs in the first round than him. Kerrigan, Watt, Bowers, Quinn, Clayborn, Beal, Houston, and atleast 5 or so who are better than him.

Stanzi?!?! For real? How moronic do you have to be to choose a QB who would never see the field, let alone might not even make the 3rd QB spot. We have 3 solid QBs, one of them is going to be Elite, mark my words. There is no need to pick a QB when we could choose a RB, TE, CB, or another position that could be addressed.

Then you choose THREE LINEBACKERS. Not one, not two (too much), BUT THREE! What are you thinking?! They are all three good, but choose ONE. We have good LBs, maybe one more would be good, but that is enough.

My problem is not so much the players, minus Stanzi, my problems are the positions and the places you choose the guys. You are really coming off as clueless about our needs, prospects, and grades.

Also EXPLAIN YOUR PICKS. NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON THROUGH YOUR HEAD WHEN YOU CHOOSE STANZI IN THE 3RD! Explain why you made such a dumb pick. These are the reasons no one likes your posts, no one likes your mocks AT ALL, and no one will respect you. You have an attitude when you get criticized and act like a little girl in middle school.