Update on Georgia players not playing in the LIberty bowl.

SacFalcFan

In regards to Owens and Harmon, do we know if these academic issues will have an effect on next years eligibility? If they make the necessary progress, will they be able to play and not miss any games?

I ask, b/c I was counting on those 2 guys to step up next year at their respective positions, and this could be a blow depth wise.

So long, Caleb.

Didn't know Harmon and Owens were struggling with academics. Harmon figures to be stepping into a bigger role sooner than later, so that's troubling to hear. I'm not so concerned with Owens, though I hope he gets his grades up. He got torched and outplayed any time he was on the field this season, even against lesser competition. Hope they can both get their grades up.

So long, Caleb.

Didn't know Harmon and Owens were struggling with academics. Harmon figures to be stepping into a bigger role sooner than later, so that's troubling to hear. I'm not so concerned with Owens, though I hope he gets his grades up. He got torched and outplayed any time he was on the field this season, even against lesser competition. Hope they can both get their grades up.

actually caleb is in better shape than harmon and owens if he wants to stay. he qualified per the ncaa, but didn't qualify due to some uga academics related issue. both guys are impt imo for next year and it will be a battle for them to get qualified for fall.

actually caleb is in better shape than harmon and owens if he wants to stay. he qualified per the ncaa, but didn't qualify due to some uga academics related issue. both guys are impt imo for next year and it will be a battle for them to get qualified for fall.

Someone told me that AJ failed a class or two... Any knowledge of this or was it not true?