Just Sayin'

rightsaidfred

I'm not a fan of MV, so I'll get that out of the way first.

With that, I assure you that I'm not hating, but I am predicting.

Save the link to this thread for future reference - in case I'm right.

Vick is doing very well right now . Unquestionably he has remarkable talent and physical skills, which could show him to be one of the best athletes to ever play pro football.

But I believe that it is only a matter of time before he messes up again. He's already made public statements about his own greatness. In time, I think he will again make some poor choices regarding who he socializes with and/or how he conducts himself.

I predict that MV will again make a bone headed move that will negatively affect his playing status. JMHO

Not hatin'...........just sayin'...........

Who knows what will happen. But personally, I hope the best for Vick as another human being. Not an Eagle. Don't hate lol....

But it seems to me as if he's changed his ways and he has cleaned up his act despite the instance when a man got shot at his 30th birthday party.

I'm happy for him, and I hope he continues to not get in trouble and I hope for the best for him.

But since he's an Eagle, I DO NOT like him, and if he plays the Falcons, I still don't like him.

But other than that, I'm happy that he's turned his life around.

Who knows what will happen. But personally, I hope the best for Vick as another human being. Not an Eagle. Don't hate lol....

But it seems to me as if he's changed his ways and he has cleaned up his act despite the instance when a man got shot at his 30th birthday party.

I'm happy for him, and I hope he continues to not get in trouble and I hope for the best for him.

But since he's an Eagle, I DO NOT like him, and if he plays the Falcons, I still don't like him.

But other than that, I'm happy that he's turned his life around.

See, I agree with your position. I don't wish him any ill, and at this time he's saying and doing all the right things. And it's not that I want him to mess up, I'm just not convinced that he'll maintain.