Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NateDogg1215

Vick said it would be a story book ending.........

244 posts in this topic

How would you define or explain the phrase "so and so's success is eating at him?" The implication is that he is envious or jealous . . . correct or not? So, what "words" did I put in your mouth? Those were your words, correct? If not, explain what you meant then . . .

The bottom line fact is that neither you or Tandy can possibly know what Vick's specific feelings are about this particular subject.

FalconinPA likes this

The bottom line fact is that neither you or Tandy can possibly know what Vick's specific feelings are about this particular subject.

You are absolutely correct . . . but, let me say this . . . based on his performance this year, I think it's safe and probably correct to infer that it's highly unlikely that he would be jealous or envious or let the success of the Falcons/Ryan "eat at him" as someone is saying. He's having a great season in his own right.

Now, if he were riding the bench, coming in for a play or two and being a nonfactor, then, I would agree with her assumption. But, Mike is playing on a MVP level, has the Eagles getting ready for the playoffs . . . tell me why he would be jealous of the Falcons/Ryan, again?

Lol...now i'm a racist.

You have been always will be without some form of life changing event, check all your previous posts and you can deny it all you want but you know the truth. Your message and thoughts are not contained within this local thread but in your entire body of posting and all your different accounts. You are odd to say the least. Your need to trash Ryan to make yourself feel good about your passion for Vick its different than most people and self damaging.

Instead of enjoying the success of Vick you also thrive on the suffering of the Falcons and its fanbase, you hate to see us doing well without Vick, Its like the girl who ditches you for anther man, you are just hoping the rest of the releationships don't work out and their life sucks going forward without you. The only odd part is, you are not Vick.

You also seem to have some sorta god complex posting the way you do claiming as being a member of a fan base in which your history and muliple accounts display.

You have been always will be without some form of life changing event, check all your previous posts and you can deny it all you want but you know the truth. Your message and thoughts are not contained within this local thread but in your entire body of posting and all your different accounts. You are odd to say the least. Your need to trash Ryan to make yourself feel good about your passion for Vick its different than most people and self damaging.

Instead of enjoying the success of Vick you also thrive on the suffering of the Falcons and its fanbase, you hate to see us doing well without Vick, Its like the girl who ditches you for anther man, you are just hoping the rest of the releationships don't work out and their life sucks going forward without you. The only odd part is, you are not Vick.

You also seem to have some sorta god complex posting the way you do claiming as being a member of a fan base in which your history and muliple accounts display.

....and there it is....Great summation of this entity and it's character.

Now no one should ever have or want to spend another second discussing him/her/it.

You are absolutely correct . . . but, let me say this . . . based on his performance this year, I think it's safe and probably correct to infer that it's highly unlikely that he would be jealous or envious or let the success of the Falcons/Ryan "eat at him" as someone is saying. He's having a great season in his own right.

I would tend to agree with your take on it if I were forced to pick a stance, but probably for a slightly different reason.

One thing I have seen in Vick's postgame press conferences is that it still seems to be all about him. He chose himself to be MVP of the league. A few weeks ago after a game he talked about some great games he had in the past but "I never had a game like tonight" (must have been the 'Skins game).

So since Vick's individual success this year is even greater than that of the Eagles I would say that it's reasonable to infer that he is too busy basking in the glow of adoration from others and himself to be envious of anyone else.

Another +1 I seem to always be giving them to you

What have I said racist?

If you are not a racist then you have sexual issues with Vick, I assumed the easier to understand. For almost 200 years blacks in the country where mistreated by people because of there color. Some people who lived thru some of that passed that down to their children who fortunatly have not endured what their parents and forfathers did. I assume you are a person who blaimes most their shortcoming on others and also believe your achievements are 100% you. You associate yourself with Vick since you see some of yourself in him and when you see his shortcomings you also have a need to blame others than him. Sure you might type what the popular media believes to save face in arguments but in truth you think the Falcons did him dirty they did it to him because he is black and to good old white boy.

I don't know you and could be wrong but I am most likley right.

70 to 90% of your threads to all your accounts contain backhanded compliments are downright dishonest critisim toward Vicks replacment.

The only reason you are allowed to post is because your threads keep the hits acoming and make this site pretty profitable I use to assume this was an act to make money by a sane person but after seeing your posts on the eagles board I am sure you are etheir a racist or someone with deep sexual shortcomings.

I keep going back to watching the Pros -vs- Joes episode where he was made to look pedestrian by the Joes (the first time the Joes ever beat the Pros in football on the show). He couldn't roll to his right and make that throw on there, couldn't do it in any of their losses, and never could as a Falcon. Force him right and he's done. Screw Mike Vick.

Yall so happy to have gotten the black QB out that yall will give Ryan the credit for everything. It's sad. Really sad. 1

My apologies for saying that you might be racist, but comments like this can be taken that way. It can be racist or suggesting that others are. I actually agree with alot of your posts, but all you talk about is Vick. I know that Vick is having one of the best years he has ever had and possibly the MVP of the league. But he is with the Eagles, not the Falcons.

Wow.. Really.. You guys just keep feeding him, heck, I'm almost embarrassed for you people. :(

I am just working to get banned for being honest to the guy. I just hoping the mods will start getting rid of the Vick threads and clean this board up like most other team sites.

I swear - Atlanta fans better NOT do what they did when this thug came here last time - you people looked like fools, it was disgusting.

They have not fully evolved as human beings! Instead of being mad at them just have sympathy for them.

Wow this is comical. You deduced this from all my posts? Lol. Ignoring all the BS, what have I said that's untrue in comparing Vick to Ryan? Look at the stats for this year. Vick doesn't have the higher QB rating, better completion percentage, more explosive passing plays down the field, more rushing TDs, more rushing yards and fewer turnovers? Let's ignore the TV ratings.

FalconPA did the work for me, I am sure that anyone that has read your threads on both the eagles and Falcons boards with your 13+ screen names have come to this assumbtion as well.

Which I find really nuts is the only thing you worry about is the racism and not the fact of the multiple accounts etc.

Please tell me you can do more tricks then walk the line of being a racist without making the final statement that gets ya busted.

Your like an underpaid Rush Limbaugh. We all know it, but he is smart enough to not say enough to get his *** canned.

What work did she do for you? She just apologized for misconstruing something I posted. You're so busy patting yourself on the back for this false deconstruction of me you missed it. This is to comical. I'm dying laughing over here.

I wish I could, I don't delight in others suffering like you do. I can't believe you can't just enjoy how well Vick is doing and leave us alone.

And she staited that she could of read it wrong, the fact is she didn't your overall message and tone of your posts and posts and posts and posts of subliminal racist and negativity toward our team and fanbase can't be mistaken.

Screw Vick.

He's dead to me.....just like Brooking or any other former Falcon who disses the Birds. If you aren't wearing red and black I don't care about you or anything you have to say.

I'm with you. If he happens to come to the dome I wish harm on any Falcons fan that cheers him.

capologist likes this

Then why would he try and take money back from Vick he paid him when he made more money off of Vick than what he paid out if he wasn't greedy? Why did the player's union have to stop him? Yall kill me hating these players and letting these owners get a pass just because player's salaries dominate the media. Wake up. Who is making Vick perfect? He committed a crime, paid his debt to society and is moving on with his life. You people continually bring up the dogfighting not me. My argument is he is a better QB than Matt Ryan and I have the stats to back me up. The Falcons' defense doesn't want to see Vick or that offense, trust me...especially in a dome.

Okay, you do realize you're sitting at the grown-ups table, correct?

I hope you understand the Eagles ownership and Andy Reid would not hesitate to cut Vick or trade him in a nano-second if he screws up again or gets seriously hurt. They are smarter and more ruthless than Falcons management. Look what happened to McNabb, who was there for years and led the Eagles to several NFCCG and the Super Bowl.

When the Falcons win the Superbowl, a parade rolls through Atlanta -- YOUR city, YOUR home.

The words "World Champion Atlanta" are spoken before each Falcons reference.

Everyone around you wears "Superbowl Champion" t-shirts and hats with the name of your city, and the logo of your home team.

You have the bragging rights to the biggest sport in the world. Everyone envies you, because your home team is the best.

And that's just the beginning.

Please do tell -- how much better do you benefit by rooting for the away team?

Lol at calling dude racist. Some of ya need to take a class on what racism is and stop throwing the word around whenever someone talks about a race. Its incredibly deeper than that. He is ignorant and painfully annoying though.

I'm hoping for a story book endin.........would go something like this......atl wins 40 to 0 then on his way out of the dome YKW gets attacked by a pack of rabid pit bulls

the end

sam

capologist likes this