Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NateDogg1215

Vick said it would be a story book ending.........

244 posts in this topic

I'm sure he regrets that he messed up during his time in Atlanta. But, to imply he dislikes or is envious or jealous of Matt Ryan because he's younger and the Falcons are having success is . . . well, it's almost comical. Especially, since he's having CRAZY success in Philadelphia and playing at a high level!

I think his motivation is becoming the best QB he can be, getting the most out of his talent the second time around, not because the Falcons and Ryan are doing well. LOL Do you honestly think the success of the Falcons bothers him?

Yes and for you not to - well - it's almost comical.

This Vick hate is so funny to read. Now that Vick is finally with a good coach and a cast of better playmakers, his passing stats will dwarf Ryan's stats in the next 4 to 5 years, plus he will add rushing stats that Ryan can only dream of. He is only 566 yards regarding passing behind Ryan, but when you add the rushing stats Vick has more total yards and TDs than Ryan while playing 3 less games! You people are crazy to want Ryan over Vick. I'm so sick of that dink and dunk **** Ryan does. I watched Montana kill us for years doing it when we were in the NFC west. I hated it then and I hate it now. I prefer a QB who can get the ball down the field, something Ryan can't do consistently. We have seen Vick start games off with a bomb down the field.

Trolololologic

Well he is better than any player we have on our team. Don't read to much into the not working hard. That is public relations stuff. You should be more mad with Mora, Knapp and more specifically Arthur Blank. He basically kicked the best QB in the history of the NFL off the team instead of standing by him. Then he tried to take his money, even though he made more money off Vick than he ever paid him. That's why a lot of people want to see Vick come back here for the NFC championship and put on a show. Yes what Vick did was wrong, but the reaction was to over dramatic for my liking.

You're a terrible troll :lol:

All you Vick haters dispute this!

Seriously did you think about any of these statements. Okay so Vick can run....well we have a running game for that. Vick can throw apparently or wait he is over throwing to a speedy receiver. Then you drop an anvil on Baltimore for losing to us. Coach Smith was the linebacker coach at one time for them so I think he did a great job of gameplanning that week. Not to mention you complain that after they were beat up and tired they failed to stop our attack. Sounds like good strategy in my opinion.

So Vick does some stat involving running as a QB and throwing for crap yards. I'm sorry but that isn't a NFL stat I care about and it doesn't get him into the hall of fame either. Maybe in college you can get a heisman trophy but it's not really that great.

As long as Vick plays there will be people who assume their are vick haters and what not. I just wanna say he was drafted when we needed revenue and he brought people to the stadium. He still manages to do that in philly and apparently as I saw on espn draws more attention than the NBA team in philly when he shows up lol. Regardless your comparing apples and oranges. Should we compare Randall Cunningham to Joe Montana. Both are great at their style. I will say though that we want a super bowl and our best bet is with the team and QB we have today. Vick had a chance to start his NFL career here if he feels he wants to beat us en route to the super bowl I would think Falcons FANS would take that as an insult. Then again people still wear his jersey to games so I'll be glad when he retires so maybe fans will start cheering for the people that actually matter in respects to bringing home a super bowl for us.

Well he is better than any player we have on our team. Don't read to much into the not working hard. That is public relations stuff. You should be more mad with Mora, Knapp and more specifically Arthur Blank. He basically kicked the best QB in the history of the NFL off the team instead of standing by him. Then he tried to take his money, even though he made more money off Vick than he ever paid him. That's why a lot of people want to see Vick come back here for the NFC championship and put on a show. Yes what Vick did was wrong, but the reaction was to over dramatic for my liking.

Best qb in the history of the nfl? Last time I checked he hasn't won anything. Why should I be mad at Blank for wanting money back from vick who failed to hold up to the contract. See I'm sorry but when you break the law and get thrown in jail....I'm sorry but he didn't get a misdemeanor. He was tried on federal Felony charges. Blank and the team did exactly what they needed to do. That's how we have gotten to where we are today.

Also man seriously Blank was the one extending his hand out to Vick when he finally started turning his crappy life around after messing up badly. Quick quiz...name some other Felons in the league?

Right. Extending your hand is trying to take the man money when he put more in your pockets then you paid him. Ok. What QB in the history of the NFL has ever done what Vick is about to accomplish this year? 20 + TDS, 5 INTS and 10 + rushing TDS. You tell me who. Who cares what other felons are in the league. The man did his time, why you are still harping on **** from 3 years ago is what you should be asking.

Hold on...extending his hand not for the money. Secondly the 10 million he wanted back was booked on to our salary cap. Honestly is that stat or record going to be looked at like say Marino's passing yards in a season. **** no just like no body cared about Randall Cunningham's accomplishments when he was setting rushing records as a QB. Now if your a RB and set a rushing record then you got something. So no I'm afraid Vick is not the greatest ever. Only morons would put him on that block. Honestly you saying I'm harping on him for what he did. No I'm mentioning the severity of his crime. Not just a felon. A Federally convicted Felon. I have no remorse for him....he shouldn't be playing nfl cause if you commit a felony then your screwed for life in the real world.

I'm a Falcons fan not a Vick hater so get it straight and Vick isn't a Falcon and last I checked he wants to beat us on the way to the super bowl well he will have his shot. Root for him all you want it just shows stupidity.

People keep thinking that Kolb killed us. The coaches killed us with misdirections, trick plays, great situational playcalling and took the air out of the defense, which at the time was coming off an emotional win against Nawlins, Michael Jenkins was just coming back, the running game was taken out early and we lost our top corner, at the time, to injury and still only lost by the margin they jumped out to early...we will see them again but it will be much different this time around. Story book that!

Seriously, why do you guys keep feeding the trolls? You guys are really trying to give them serious arguments and that only further gratifies their stupidity. Really, just wait for the falcons to win a superbowl, and then you'll have your trump card, until then, learn to sort through the idiots (with real arguments) and the trolls, it's really not that difficult.

Absolute likes this

Seriously, why do you guys keep feeding the trolls? You guys are really trying to give them serious arguments and that only further gratifies their stupidity. Really, just wait for the falcons to win a superbowl, and then you'll have your trump card, until then, learn to sort through the idiots (with real arguments) and the trolls, it's really not that difficult.

+1 I should have known better!

Now we're trolls for pointing out the obvious? You dudes are trolls. Ryans stats are nowhere in comparison to Vick's. Yeah...yeah back to back winning seasons is the only argument yall can make. My counter for that would be Mike Smith, Turner, White and Gonzo have more of an impact on that then Ryan. Yall so happy to have gotten the black QB out that yall will give Ryan the credit for everything. It's sad. Really sad. 1 question. Why are the Eagles getting more national exposure when the Falcons have the better record? Because they played tougher teams and they have the most exciting player in the league.

Little do you know, fool. I am black. I have always been a big fan of Vick (Hokie for life). The problem is, people here are too stuck on what he USED TO do...remember the argument, all he does is win? Well, he did win a lot of games but that was it. He took us to the NFC Championship Game and had one 10 win season. I don't care if my QB is black, white, mexican, or haitian. I want a winning football team. Fukk the dudes who ain't on my team. I am glad he has resurrected his career but I will not root for him against the team I started following before he was even in High School. What has Ryan not done that Vick did other than not "win" 2 playoff games yet? Ryan has us in the playoffs for the second time, same as Vick. Ryan is most likely gonna win the NFC South, like Vick did once. We'll get a bye...psst, like Vick did. Now, you were saying?

gcjakesta85 likes this

Omg seriously you are playing race now....Once again you seem to be the only one harping Vick is god. I'm sure he has a fan site if you would like people to agree with you otherwise you are trolling on the falcons website and your rooting for a guy to beat us so your not getting any sympathy here. Nite.

Come on guys, fight it, I know he's an *** hole, but he's also a troll, don't fall back into it, because no matter how right you are, he's enjoying every little bit of your response.. DON'T FEED THE TROLL.

Does Ryan have 8 rushing TD's to go along with his 20 + TD passes? Who has the higher QB rating and better completion percentage? Who has more explosive plays down the field? That makes him better than Ryan. Now you were saying. You cats kill me telling us what WE HAVE TO POST.

First of all. Where did I say you HAD TO POST anything specific? And for the record...stats are nice but where does it get you when its all sad and done? Vick had a 1000 yards rushing and we were watching the playoffs. Vick is a better ALL AROUND threat than Matt. Better pocket passing QB? I don't think so yet. We are comparing apples to oranges. Matt is 3rd year putting up numbers like a veteran. Vick is 30 finally putting up numbers he should have been putting up his entire career. The light came on finally. Congrats to him. We are 12-2 and he is 10-4 at this time. What do his stats have to do with Atlanta? Continue to post what you want but it changes nothing to me. He was a great player for us but he is an Eagle now. Go cheer for him there if you like. I like the way my team is set up.

If I'm racist for wanting a winning football team, then I'll be that homie...just saying! Ya'll can have this convo. I'll take to the sideline. Wow!

Screw Vick.

He's dead to me.....just like Brooking or any other former Falcon who disses the Birds. If you aren't wearing red and black I don't care about you or anything you have to say.

Correct. There's no other way to put it. Why should we give a flying Fu*k what Vick is doing in a Eagles uniform?

The highest rushing TDs Cunningham ever had in a season was 6. Again I ask, what QB in the history of the NFL has ever thrown 20 + Td's and rushed for 8 + in the same season with 5 INTS and 1 fumble? He is on pace to put up 20 + and 10 + rushing. Who? You tell me. Stop talking to me about him being a convicted felon when he completed his punishment for the crime he committed. I don't want to hear it. I don't care if he isn't a Falcon now which is sad because he is waaaaaaaaaaaaayyy better than Ryan. The only reason he was let go was because of overreactions by racist fans, overzealous animal lovers and a greedy owner. If it's stupid to root for him then call me stupid. I hope it makes you ecstatic to do so.

No!!! Vick was let go because he couldn't keep his nose clean off the field. A greedy onwer. Please explain. Arthur Blank did everything in his power to keep Vick happy. Don't give me that Bull!!!! greediness equals selfiness and Arthur Blank doesn't fit the bill. Understand This....the man was making well over a 130 million dollars, and the only thing, the only thing! Vick had to do, was punch-in and punch-out the time clock and go home to do the family thing. But naw!!! Vick had to be running with the wrong crowd. -_- If Vick really cared about his job, he would've cut Vick kiddles a loose. People make mistakes including myself. But don't try to make Vick out to be perfect. :rolleyes:

If he really did say that, screw him. Why would it be story book? What did Atlanta do to screw him over?

Exactly!!! :unsure: But I know one thing, if the Falcons meet the Eagles in Ga Dome, No Excuse. The Falcons need to go out there and take care of their business, like we've been doing all year.

Obvious troll is obvious, he is a moron and has a -1000 reputation, anyone who even bothers to argue with this troll SHOULD BE ASHAMED.

Yes and for you not to - well - it's almost comical.

Whew! LOL Alright, Tandy . . . I'm just going to let you have this one . . . LOL . . . it's not even worth debating anymore LOL . . . I mean, unless you've had a personal conversation with him recently I'm not sure how you can make the leap (and I mean it's a big leap too) that he's envious or jealous of Ryan or that the success of the Falcon's is "eating" at him when he's doing pretty good himself in Philly and is in a great situation . . . but whatever makes you feel good about the Falcons . . . have at it. :)

You know it! i would be rooting for him also. More as a changed man,but not for his team.

Sorry. You are fair weather fan. What's the point? You know he's a change man. I was happy when Vick changed his life and that's where it stops. "Man" just say you want to root for Vick and the Eagles. Your not fooling anybody. Another question. How long will you root for Vick being a changed man? If you support Vick when he's playing the Falcons, you support the Eagles too. Your not slick. Your not sly. Give it a rest!! :rolleyes:

atlhomey, Get it down the field Matt are the same person.

It is an obsessed racist and Vick fan. You can not reason with him, he is not a Falcon fan. He is a person who feels Atlanta screwed Vick because his color, he only dislikes Ryan because he is not Vick and he is not Black.

Talking reason with this dude is will just add years to your life. If he fell into a void that only allowed him to post on the Eagles board we would all be better off(hint, hint admins).

Whew! LOL Alright, Tandy . . . I'm just going to let you have this one . . . LOL . . . it's not even worth debating anymore LOL . . . I mean, unless you've had a personal conversation with him recently I'm not sure how you can make the leap (and I mean it's a big leap too) that he's envious or jealous of Ryan or that the success of the Falcon's is "eating" at him when he's doing pretty good himself in Philly and is in a great situation . . . but whatever makes you feel good about the Falcons . . . have at it. :)

For someone who agrees to disagree - you sure keep disagreeing a lot. (lol)

Musta struck a nerve.

It's all good though. Like I said - we each see things in our own way. Do wish you'd stop putting words in my mouth though or trying to twist what I say into something it's not.

Then those people aren't Falcon fans....if you root for any NFL player from another team over the Atlanta Falcons, especially when that player and his team are playing the Falcons.

It's that simple.

And there you have it ladies and gentlemen. You can't put a square peg in a circle hole. Gritblitzer you speak the truth. A simple statement that speaks volumes in so many words.

For someone who agrees to disagree - you sure keep disagreeing a lot. (lol)

Musta struck a nerve.

It's all good though. Like I said - we each see things in our own way. Do wish you'd stop putting words in my mouth though or trying to twist what I say into something it's not.

How would you define or explain the phrase "so and so's success is eating at him?" The implication is that he is envious or jealous . . . correct or not? So, what "words" did I put in your mouth? Those were your words, correct? If not, explain what you meant then . . .

atlhomey, Get it down the field Matt are the same person.

It is an obsessed racist and Vick fan. You can not reason with him, he is not a Falcon fan. He is a person who feels Atlanta screwed Vick because his color, he only dislikes Ryan because he is not Vick and he is not Black.

Talking reason with this dude is will just add years to your life. If he fell into a void that only allowed him to post on the Eagles board we would all be better off(hint, hint admins).

Correct Sir. It's really just sad trying to cover up a man's mistake when he has already admit to it. :lol: