Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NateDogg1215

Vick said it would be a story book ending.........

244 posts in this topic

Some maybe......but when the full statement was printed several said it wasn't as it wasn't portrayed in the original post...... :rolleyes:

Your right you and a couple others looked at it differently but after the the entire article came out some are still whining as you can see. by looking at this one page. It's like politics there is no middle ground around here.

falcon92 likes this

Your right you and a couple others looked at it differently but after the the entire article came out some are still whining as you can see. by looking at this one page. It's like politics there is no middle ground around here.

funny thing is people are still talking about Vick,, and saying they want to play him when his back up kicked our arse up and down the field. Could you imagine what he would do to us?Becareful what u wish for coz u just might get it

Vick didnt even diss Atlanta or the organization... the quote was taken out of context. I really dont understand what the fuss is about... :mellow:

Vick didnt even diss Atlanta or the organization... the quote was taken out of context. I really dont understand what the fuss is about... :mellow:

It's just something to rally the base...it will get a lot worse if this match even happens

Karst41 likes this

Here he said fk you and I say fk him..... He didnt respect this team or the fans

I still always get a laugh everytime I look at that security guards face :lol::lol:

funny thing is people are still talking about Vick,, and saying they want to play him when his back up kicked our arse up and down the field. Could you imagine what he would do to us?Becareful what u wish for coz u just might get it

Yea folks are talking about him sideways but bruh you do the same thing as well and you know it.

You have guys like the op spewing garbage that was taken out of context to push his agenda against Vick, and you post stuff praising him and putting down the team or Ryan.

It's like you have to do one or the other and it's getting old from both sides.

J-Nice and Joremarid like this

AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED IT WAS VICK THAT GAVE UP ON US! NOT US, GIVING UP ON HIM!! YOU CANNOT HOLD HIS ROSTER SPOT FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS! WE HAD TO MOVE ON, BECAUSE OF WHAT HE DID!! NOTHING WE AND/OR THE ATLANTA FALCONS DID!! HE GAVE UP ON US, AND CAN ONLY BLAME HIMSELF!! STORYBOOK ENDING MY AZZ!!

Don't you get it? Every player in the NFL see playing the Falcons as their super bowl. Brooking, Vick, Hall everyone... Its pretty pathetic other players play with such grudge against us.

Hate to say it folks (but not really). Vick was never a Falcon. Any player who spends more time doing other things than doing everything they can to help their team be the best that they can be is not truly a team player. In just 2 short years Vick has become more of an Eagle than he ever was a Falcon. And in Just 3 Short years we have become more of a complete Team than when he was here for 6.

I'll take the later all day long and twice on Sundays.

Hate to say it folks (but not really). Vick was never a Falcon. Any player who spends more time doing other things than doing everything they can to help their team be the best that they can be is not truly a team player. In just 2 short years Vick has become more of an Eagle than he ever was a Falcon. And in Just 3 Short years we have become more of a complete Team than when he was here for 6.

WARNING!!!!!WARNING!!!!!WARNING!!!!!

Common Sense has entered the thread!

Falconsken and fansince78 like this

Actually, you should never "hate to say" things that are that well said. +1 And Merry Christmas.

Would it be story book or ironic if he were attacked by a pack of dogs after the game?

Well, Rev is always pulling for FRISBEE DOGS for the half time shows. Maybe we could find some PIT BULL frisbee dogs that have been given the Deep Blue Sea treatment . . .

HEY!!! I'm on to something here: People are also trying to get Samuel Jackson here to do the RISE UP thing . . . . I'm seeing a Deep Blue Sea sequel except with FRISBEE DOGS!!! And instead of Samuel Jackson getting chomped, it's VICK!!!! And not after the game, but at some crucial moment when Vick was trying to rally the Eagles . . .

duckettpleaze and trudweathers like this

I'd like to put an order in for a heavy dose this Monday night, please.

"....storybook ending to close that chapter finally.."

We have a big game Monday night, so it's too early to focus on the Eagles. However, clearly he thinks he would blow the Falcons out and take over the Dome like in 09. After we beat NO this will be an important discussion. Stay tuned.

GO FALCONS!!!

Who cares are a bunch of fake falcons fans. Who may mess up the entire teams work towards home field advantage by crowding the dome, and chanting for that dog killer.

Well said sir.

"....storybook ending to close that chapter finally.."

We have a big game Monday night, so it's too early to focus on the Eagles. However, clearly he thinks he would blow the Falcons out and take over the Dome like in 09. After we beat NO this will be an important discussion. Stay tuned.

GO FALCONS!!!

Yep...right now Brees thinks he is going to take over the dome.

Vick said yesterday it would be a storybook ending if he had a chance to come to Atlanta and beat us in the playoffs... what did the atlanta falcons ever do do this guy? he was the one that broke the law, he was the one that got himself in jail. we had to endure a horrendous season without our quarterback and Bobby Petrino. We were on the books for his salaries for what 3 years?......

he acts like we traded him, or got rid of him for no reason and he is out for revenge. i was happy for him this season when he was doing good because he seemed like a changed man, a man who learned from his mistakes and turned his life around. but to hear what he said yesterday was garbage.... a player who admitted he never gave 100% when he was a falcon. what a joke .... he thinks knocking the falcons out of the playoffs in the ATL is a "storybook ending"

i hope they do make it to the NFC championship so we can whoop the eagles. bring it

haha more like a story book ending for us if we beat them... he doesnt understand hes the bad guy.. he cheated every falcon fan as the face of the franchise..

at rolemodel for kids.. the starting qb for the falcons and yet he smokes weed and fights doggs.. then we release him when he goes the jail.. I dont know how in the world he doesnt see himself as the bad guy

NateDogg1215 likes this

Your parents are brother and sister, aren't they? Go and play in traffic you pathetic disease!

Exactly what storybook that isn't written by Steven King begins with a guy drowning puppies for fun?

Once upon a time... :wacko:

He is beneath contempt, and there is nothing story book about it. His actions are the same ones that are normally associated with sociopaths and serial killers...

He should be playing in the UFL and should never have been allowed back in the NFL. I've said it before and I'll say it again. The media would love it because of the money it would make them, but NFL's worst nightmare would be to have Vick holding up a trophy at the end of the year. If they could have done it legally, he would've been banned for life.

Unfortunately, we are stuck with this sleaze on the tv every day. To **** with him and everything he represents for what he did to those animals and to the city of Atlanta and this team. I wish him the very worst. I mean that sincerely..

what a horrible story book. Whoever would write about a guy who gets drafted #1 overall with all the potential in the world but who's lazy and doesn't study hard and breaks his leg and gts pushed around by the owner who gives him milions and millions of dollars and as a thank you tries to put weed in a water bottle and get it through an airport and tresspasses on private land to fish and gives a girl std's under a horrible alias like 'ron mexico' ohhh and did i mention tortures and kills dogs, lies about it to said owner who paid him millions, and gets thrown in jail; leaving the franchise who drafted him and paid him millions and gave him a lot of passes in complete shambles.... only to have said criminal get out of jail and sign with the eagles and despite the horrible state the criminal has left the franchise in the owner still talks to the criminal and wishes him the best. The best ending to this book would really be for the criminal to come in and beat the team who gave him everything and who he repaid by flipping off and spending his time fishing on private land and torturing dogs instead of studying defenses ??? THATS THE STORY BOOK ENDING?? whoever would write such a story is on ******* crack.

The story book ending would be for the franchise HE left in shambles because HE's a criminal and a liar to take revenge on HIM by beating the snot out of him in the playoffs. Now that's and ending I can deal with.

Then those people aren't Falcon fans....if you root for any NFL player from another team over the Atlanta Falcons, especially when that player and his team are playing the Falcons.

It's that simple.

You are totally right. Being from Dallas. (And I know everone on here hates them, But that's where I'm from), but Dallas is my 2nd favorite team. I cheer for Dallas. But when they play the Falcons. It's a 180 or 360 degree turn. People cuss me out around here. I went to a Dallas vs Falcons game one time. And Crazy Ray called me out in the stands (I guess I was too loud. Plus my Falcon outfit didn't help). Tony Casillas griped me out for wearing a Falcons shirt at a Cowboy parade. I actually got punched because it. I go Anti-Cowboy in a split second when they play the Falcons. I don't know how in the world anyone can cheer Vick on at a Falcon game. Or a stupid Brookings doing his dirty bird copycat dance.

I don't really care about Vick. But if he plays Atlanta. I hope he gets sacked every play. And I hope he gets hit inbounds so many times that Philly can cry to the refs. You can hit him 5 yards inbounds and they start crying. This ain't Vicks house. IT'S VICKS' DOOM !!!! --Hey. At least i didn't say H*ll.

capologist and trudweathers like this

I supported that miserable liar for years. The stupid things he did while supposedly being the franchise Qb here are simply unreal.

IMO he has not changed a single bit. This is one small example. I do not know if anyone has mentioned this but..

When asked who he would vote for for MVP he replied

"You put me on the spot. I would vote for me"

WTF kind of answer is that?? vote for yourself? you ungratefull little turd. why not vote for mcnab or someone who actually made you being back in the nfl this year possible?

the NFl will play these charity cases once a year until they run out. First katrina=saints are gods gift. Now vick, the prosecuted unfairly convicted felon, who returns to the city that cast him out. Only to triumph against all odds and go on to win the super bowl .

I think i am gonna puke. The he-l-l with vick. The He-l-l with this never ending media created stories that truely don't add up to the dog sheet on the bottom of our shoe.

You want to know what i think is a **** tragedy? Our boy "BEERMAN" being fined for doing what the he-l-l he was coached to do since probably grammer school. Play football. now to me that's a story.

I hope He plays just the same this monday night and plasters brees's sorry little butt all over the turf..

trudweathers and capologist like this