Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NateDogg1215

Vick said it would be a story book ending.........

244 posts in this topic

Reading the full text about what Vick said about a possible NFC Championship Game with Atlanta, I didn't find anything particularly wrong or bad about his comments....

To be honest I didn't either.

Funny how people claim to hate Vick so much , but start threads about him. I so hope Vick comes to Atlanta to play us in the NFC game.

Funny how people claim to hate Vick so much , but start threads about him. I so hope Vick comes to Atlanta to play us in the NFC game.

Nothing but Nut Huggers and attention whores/trolls

except the OP of this thread ofcourse, lol

It's funnier how his sycophants rush to defend and worship him in any thread that has his name in it... :lol::lol:

for those that wanted the link here it is....

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/Story.asp?story_id=22999

On Friday, Vick was asked about the potential scenario of going back to Atlanta and playing for the right to go to the Super Bowl. Vick played in the NFC title game once with the Falcons ... and it was in Philadelphia against the Eagles.

"I think it'll be a great storybook ending to close that chapter finally," Vick said. "I think it'll also be a great game. I think it would bring the best out of both sides. That would be awesome. That would be great."

my main point is how is it a storybook ending? what did we ever do to this guy?

and screw u guys who said im starting this thread for attention. i used to not care what vick did, i was actually happy he moved on with his life and is trying to make something of it, but when i heard these comments, F HIM.

With his regained status in the NFL his thuggisms are back. No longer is he the "humbled" Mike (mama says call me Michael) Vick. He's starting to spout off more and more. It's just a matter of time before before he and/or family members start stealing watches again, smoking weed, refusing to play, fighting dogs, flipping off the fans, using water bottles for drug smuggling, failing urine tests,spreading herpes, etc.

I cannot express how glad I am he is no longer a Falcon. And I hope we do play them in the playoffs. That POS, his fat *** coach, and the rest of the Eagles and their sorry *** fans deserve what they would have coming.

He is already talking about how he wants to get a dog , and now talking about beating us? This does not look like it is going to end well! He is already starting to regress

My ex is an Eagles fan, and now ergo, a Vick fan. Oddly enough, she hated him when he was a Falcon. But I can see the attraction to his narcissistic sociopath-ism.

I too, initially thought he was more of a "changed man" and held no real grudges towards him near the beginning of the season. Indifference describes it best. But has anyone else noticed, as the year has progressed, even though he will credit his supporting staff, a lot of the language is still, "I", "me", "mine" type stuff?

Everyone loves a good redemption story. I just don't see him as a "victim" of anything except his own stupidity.

Vick said yesterday it would be a storybook ending if he had a chance to come to Atlanta and beat us in the playoffs... what did the atlanta falcons ever do do this guy? he was the one that broke the law, he was the one that got himself in jail. we had to endure a horrendous season without our quarterback and Bobby Petrino. We were on the books for his salaries for what 3 years?......

he acts like we traded him, or got rid of him for no reason and he is out for revenge. i was happy for him this season when he was doing good because he seemed like a changed man, a man who learned from his mistakes and turned his life around. but to hear what he said yesterday was garbage.... a player who admitted he never gave 100% when he was a falcon. what a joke .... he thinks knocking the falcons out of the playoffs in the ATL is a "storybook ending"

i hope they do make it to the NFC championship so we can whoop the eagles. bring it

Well too bad he is never gonna get it!

my main point is how is it a storybook ending? what did we ever do to this guy?

and screw u guys who said im starting this thread for attention. i used to not care what vick did, i was actually happy he moved on with his life and is trying to make something of it, but when i heard these comments, F HIM.

Just because he used the phrase "storybook ending" doesnt mean he's out for revenge...

kevykev21 likes this

So the article was posted and he gives respect to the team here and some of you still whine like babies. Get a life. He comes here and beat us I won't be mad. Yopu all can kiss all my tail to question my loyalty. You still cry like children even after what has happen you don't have a 1 man team. You have a team that does nothing but finds a way to win. You talk about the better end of the stick we got it here. Get a life and quit griping about everything Mike is doing or what he says. His era is over here. Matt Ryan is the qb of this team. We have plenty of weapons that will be ready for the challenge of Mike and the Eagles.

J-Nice likes this

My ex is an Eagles fan, and now ergo, a Vick fan. Oddly enough, she hated him when he was a Falcon. But I can see the attraction to his narcissistic sociopath-ism.

I too, initially thought he was more of a "changed man" and held no real grudges towards him near the beginning of the season. Indifference describes it best. But has anyone else noticed, as the year has progressed, even though he will credit his supporting staff, a lot of the language is still, "I", "me", "mine" type stuff?

Everyone loves a good redemption story. I just don't see him as a "victim" of anything except his own stupidity.

Yeah I hear you. So much for the whole humble thing.

and atlhomey, please don't refer to the falcons as "we" ever again.

Wow! This really changed my opinion on Vick and it's not a good thing. I hope we play the Eagles too so we can make sure this is a dream that never comes true. I agree 100% with the OP. We did nothing to Vick, he put himself in that situation and we had to deal with it. I hope all the Vick fanatics see this so they can do some soul searching. I cheer for the logo ******!!!

I cheer for the logo ******!!!

There it is Flash.

You cheer for the colors and whoever is wearing 'em.

With his regained status in the NFL his thuggisms are back. No longer is he the "humbled" Mike (mama says call me Michael) Vick. He's starting to spout off more and more. It's just a matter of time before before he and/or family members start stealing watches again, smoking weed, refusing to play, fighting dogs, flipping off the fans, using water bottles for drug smuggling, failing urine tests,spreading herpes, etc.

I cannot express how glad I am he is no longer a Falcon. And I hope we do play them in the playoffs. That POS, his fat *** coach, and the rest of the Eagles and their sorry *** fans deserve what they would have coming.

Tis the season to be giving, and he be giving a royal smackdown

OP took a partial part of the sentence from the entire quote and ran with it knowing it would piss some of you off. Nice job. :rolleyes:

J-Nice likes this

Vick said yesterday it would be a storybook ending if he had a chance to come to Atlanta and beat us in the playoffs... what did the atlanta falcons ever do do this guy? he was the one that broke the law, he was the one that got himself in jail. we had to endure a horrendous season without our quarterback and Bobby Petrino. We were on the books for his salaries for what 3 years?......

he acts like we traded him, or got rid of him for no reason and he is out for revenge. i was happy for him this season when he was doing good because he seemed like a changed man, a man who learned from his mistakes and turned his life around. but to hear what he said yesterday was garbage.... a player who admitted he never gave 100% when he was a falcon. what a joke .... he thinks knocking the falcons out of the playoffs in the ATL is a "storybook ending"

i hope they do make it to the NFC championship so we can whoop the eagles. bring it

Simply put, he still doesn't get it. He can act like he does all he wants because he is flat BROKE! He has to act like he gets it or he won't get out of DEBT! This is my main problem. Everyone wants to be so quick to crown Mike as a changed man, and hey he very well may be but once a stove burns you, you usually try to avoid touching it again. Like I said he has to play this nice guy, changed man role to get his *** out of DEBT! If he's changed good for him, but it's going to take more than 1 season of good football to prove that and I mean that for on and off the field.

If he honestly doesn't believe playing in the NFL again isn't already a "storybook ending" he truly doesn't get it, period!

IceStone likes this

OP took a partial part of the sentence from the entire quote and ran with it knowing it would piss some of you off. Nice job. :rolleyes:

Some maybe......but when the full statement was printed several said it wasn't as it wasn't portrayed in the original post...... :rolleyes: