Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NateDogg1215

Vick said it would be a story book ending.........

244 posts in this topic

I disagree. I am a Saints fan. If Brees signed with another team and then came to the dome to play the saints I would cheer for the Saints not Brees. No player is above a team. The way I see it, a true Falcon fan would never cheer for vick when he plays the falcons.

Real Talk coming from a Saints fan. Why can they understand this sh*t? :huh:

That's your problem.

NO! Your the one with the problem!!! It was the Atlanta Falcons way before Vick. How can you say your a fan of this Falcons team and put ex-player over your team? Why? :unsure:

hahaha i dont care Vick isnt on the falcons. His Oline is horrible also they didnt give him anytime an couldnt pick up those corner back blitzes. Im glad we wont have to face him in the playoffs though. I think they took that Vikings team a little to lightly they let Joe webbie run all over them. Their defense sucks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Good-bye MVP! Good-bye big contract! Hello Franchise Tag!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Good-bye MVP! Good-bye big contract! Hello Franchise Tag!

So you're gonna be mad when he gets the big contract? Both of them?

phillyhomey. You don't give a rats azz what Vick did to Arthur Blank and this Falcons franchise? If your a fan of the Falcons you would understand he Fu*ked over all of us. Your not a Falcons fan just keep it real and just say it.

Arthur Blank netted more than 300 million dollars because of Vick. Its not Vick's fault if the Falcons bottom line was only profitable because he was on the team.

#1 pick likes this

It will be a story book ending, but Vick will not be the main character.

He is, and always has been, the villain. He betrayed Atlanta, joined the team that dashed our Super Bowl hopes in '05, and now is back for 'revenge'.

I WANT this matchup. The Beagles are old hat.

So you're gonna be mad when he gets the big contract? Both of them?

Eagles management is too smart and too ruthless to give Vick a big contract with lots of guaranteed money. They saw that blow up on Falcons and Arthur Blank. They'll use Franchise Tag.

Eagles management is too smart and too ruthless to give Vick a big contract with lots of guaranteed money. They saw that blow up on Falcons and Arthur Blank. They'll use Franchise Tag.

Do you know who The Lagadere Group is? Do you know who Joel Segal is? If not, then you probably really believe Vick is "broke" and that his Eagles contract is all that he's looking forward too.

#1 pick likes this

If he really did say that, screw him. Why would it be story book? What did Atlanta do to screw him over?

What did we do to screw him over?

Um, gave him everything he wanted and then some! Now Philly(h3ll the league for that matter) is doing the same thing and hoping for different results...we'll see how THAT goes.

Its nice to see the true diehard falcon fans are so concerned about Vick. LOL - and you wonder why the local news would feature stories on him right now. LOL

Well he is better than any player we have on our team. Don't read to much into the not working hard. That is public relations stuff. You should be more mad with Mora, Knapp and more specifically Arthur Blank. He basically kicked the best QB in the history of the NFL off the team instead of standing by him. Then he tried to take his money, even though he made more money off Vick than he ever paid him. That's why a lot of people want to see Vick come back here for the NFC championship and put on a show. Yes what Vick did was wrong, but the reaction was to over dramatic for my liking.

WTF are you talking about Betty Boo? Arthur Blank stood by MV more than anybody. WTF Arthur Blank was suppose to do? Wait on MV for two F years from some stupid azz sh*t he could've avoided? Get the F out of here with that weak azz statement!!!!!!!!

angryfalconfan and Joremarid like this

Arthur Blank netted more than 300 million dollars because of Vick. Its not Vick's fault if the Falcons bottom line was only profitable because he was on the team.

Where in my post did I say Vick wasn't profitable? People act like it's Arthur Blank fault because Vick Fu*ked up off the field. And say crazy statements if AB should have waited on him for 2 years in prison and put his whole team under the bus. WTF? :huh:

It will be a story book ending, but Vick will not be the main character.

He is, and always has been, the villain. He betrayed Atlanta, joined the team that dashed our Super Bowl hopes in '05, and now is back for 'revenge'.

I WANT this matchup. The Beagles are old hat.

What did the Falcons ever do to Vick? Nobody hasn't answer this question yet?

What did the Falcons ever do to Vick? Nobody hasn't answer this question yet?

The falcons did nothing wrong to Vick and I don't remember him saying anything of that nature to begin with. Most of this nonsense about him seeking revenge comes from a small portion of his fans and not from the actual player so he's getting blamed via proxy for those select few.

Now for the fans hoping he beats the falcons I dont think it has anything to do with the team itself but to get back at certain fans that hated the man before the dog stuff for other reasons outside of football. You know like the guys calling 680 saying things like he isn't a qb and should be moved to wr or rb when we lost to the Eagles in the playoffs. After the indictment I remember listening to kincaid saying something about the falcons finally having a "real quarterback" in the likes of Joey Harrington.....when folks say crazy **** like that makes you question what there motives are and thus as you can see a lot of racial tension around on this message board.

The falcons did nothing wrong to Vick and I don't remember him saying anything of that nature to begin with. Most of this nonsense about him seeking revenge comes from a small portion of his fans and not from the actual player so he's getting blamed via proxy for those select few.

Now for the fans hoping he beats the falcons I dont think it has anything to do with the team itself but to get back at certain fans that hated the man before the dog stuff for other reasons outside of football. You know like the guys calling 680 saying things like he isn't a qb and should be moved to wr or rb when we lost to the Eagles in the playoffs. After the indictment I remember listening to kincaid saying something about the falcons finally having a "real quarterback" in the likes of Joey Harrington.....when folks say crazy **** like that makes you question what there motives are and thus as you can see a lot of racial tension around on this message board.

But what I'm fed up with is....people making crazy statements saying, Arthur Blank should have stood by Vick as if the man didn't. Rolling the man out on the sideline in a wheel chair. WTH is that called? Never seen a Owner go to such extreme heights for a player. But Arthur Blank is the one too blame? :huh: Not just on message board, I have ran into many people who felt this why. As if Arthur Blank is responble for Vick actions off the field. Vick is a Grown azz man and should know the difference between right and wrong. Which Vick did admit he was wrong. But certain people still try to defend him by saying.... AB is the one to blame. :lol:

But what I'm fed up with is....people making crazy statements saying, Arthur Blank should have stood by Vick as if the man didn't. Rolling the man out on the sideline in a wheel chair. WTH is that called? Never seen a Owner go to such extreme heights for a player. But Arthur Blank is the one too blame? :huh: Not just on message board, I have ran into many people who felt this why. As if Arthur Blank is responble for Vick actions off the field. Vick is a Grown azz man and should know the difference between right and wrong. Which Vick did admit he was wrong. But certain people still try to defend him by saying.... AB is the one to blame. :lol:

Those that put blame on Blank are on some other snit we can both agree on that. From those that I talk to don't really say anything bad about the organization outside of talking trash about Mora but other than that they are just big Vick fans.

I take it your going off of what atlhomey said earlier in this thread. This board probably takes up around 1-3% of the fanbase, plus/minus rival fans so you can't really base one guys view on a whole demographic. I take each persons opinion as there own nothing more nothing less. So if someone says something stupid like Arthur did him wrong or that only black folks like Vick are just ignorant, but I won't put an estimate on how many that think that way because it's only person saying that comment at the time.

There's so many different moving parts in this whole situation that you can't really pinpoint why certain people feel the way they do.

Those that put blame on Blank are on some other snit we can both agree on that. From those that I talk to don't really say anything bad about the organization outside of talking trash about Mora but other than that they are just big Vick fans.

I take it your going off of what atlhomey said earlier in this thread. This board probably takes up around 1-3% of the fanbase, plus/minus rival fans so you can't really base one guys view on a whole demographic. I take each persons opinion as there own nothing more nothing less. So if someone says something stupid like Arthur did him wrong or that only black folks like Vick are just ignorant, but I won't put an estimate on how many that think that way because it's only person saying that comment at the time.

There's so many different moving parts in this whole situation that you can't really pinpoint why certain people feel the way they do.

+1 Real Talk. But I have ran into couple of people that felt this same way. I'm forsure you know exactly what I'm talking about. The ones you may stubble across in a football conversation with on a bus ride or at a sports bar. It can be anywhere. AH and GTFDFM your right. I understand that's just a portion.