Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NateDogg1215

Vick said it would be a story book ending.........

244 posts in this topic

Screw Vick.

He's dead to me.....just like Brooking or any other former Falcon who disses the Birds. If you aren't wearing red and black I don't care about you or anything you have to say.

Do you have a link to this quote? I don't doubt you, but I can't believe he would say something like that. Like you said the Falcons did nothing to him...

Who cares are a bunch of fake falcons fans. Who may mess up the entire teams work towards home field advantage by crowding the dome, and chanting for that dog killer.

MisterC likes this

The funny thing is that we are 12-2 and you are worried about what the former guy says. Who cares?

This obsession will go on until the "showdown" happens. If it does. If it does'nt there will then be the what ifs. I'm afraid it will go on and on and on......

Vick said yesterday it would be a storybook ending if he had a chance to come to Atlanta and beat us in the playoffs... what did the atlanta falcons ever do do this guy? he was the one that broke the law, he was the one that got himself in jail. we had to endure a horrendous season without our quarterback and Bobby Petrino. We were on the books for his salaries for what 3 years?......

he acts like we traded him, or got rid of him for no reason and he is out for revenge. i was happy for him this season when he was doing good because he seemed like a changed man, a man who learned from his mistakes and turned his life around. but to hear what he said yesterday was garbage.... a player who admitted he never gave 100% when he was a falcon. what a joke .... he thinks knocking the falcons out of the playoffs in the ATL is a "storybook ending"

i hope they do make it to the NFC championship so we can whoop the eagles. bring it

I could not agree more. I wish you would post that on his twitter.

illest_will and umpcam like this

Vick said yesterday it would be a storybook ending if he had a chance to come to Atlanta and beat us in the playoffs... what did the atlanta falcons ever do do this guy? he was the one that broke the law, he was the one that got himself in jail. we had to endure a horrendous season without our quarterback and Bobby Petrino. We were on the books for his salaries for what 3 years?......

he acts like we traded him, or got rid of him for no reason and he is out for revenge. i was happy for him this season when he was doing good because he seemed like a changed man, a man who learned from his mistakes and turned his life around. but to hear what he said yesterday was garbage.... a player who admitted he never gave 100% when he was a falcon. what a joke .... he thinks knocking the falcons out of the playoffs in the ATL is a "storybook ending"

i hope they do make it to the NFC championship so we can whoop the eagles. bring it

It would be a storybook ending because he would destroy us just like his back up did. It would still be like a home game to him. Because we have fans that would still be chanting"We Want Vick"

eplayerj likes this

Who cares are a bunch of fake falcons fans. Who may mess up the entire teams work towards home field advantage by crowding the dome, and chanting for that dog killer.

You know it! i would be rooting for him also. More as a changed man,but not for his team.

UnderDawgsUnite likes this

The sad thing is a lot our fans would cheer for Vick if they ended up beating us. The same fans would cheer for the Falcons if we won, though.

Then those people aren't Falcon fans....if you root for any NFL player from another team over the Atlanta Falcons, especially when that player and his team are playing the Falcons.

It's that simple.

With his regained status in the NFL his thuggisms are back. No longer is he the "humbled" Mike (mama says call me Michael) Vick. He's starting to spout off more and more. It's just a matter of time before before he and/or family members start stealing watches again, smoking weed, refusing to play, fighting dogs, flipping off the fans, using water bottles for drug smuggling, failing urine tests,spreading herpes, etc.

I cannot express how glad I am he is no longer a Falcon. And I hope we do play them in the playoffs. That POS, his fat *** coach, and the rest of the Eagles and their sorry *** fans deserve what they would have coming.

What were you in jail with him and were you the one dropping the soap or was he? Loser!!! Dont come to the dome and say your a falcon fan and cheer for him. You are a disgrace to this city and team......

I would cheer for him also. You gotta admit his story is very inspirational

UnderDawgsUnite likes this

With his regained status in the NFL his thuggisms are back. No longer is he the "humbled" Mike (mama says call me Michael) Vick. He's starting to spout off more and more. It's just a matter of time before before he and/or family members start stealing watches again, smoking weed, refusing to play, fighting dogs, flipping off the fans, using water bottles for drug smuggling, failing urine tests,spreading herpes, etc.

I cannot express how glad I am he is no longer a Falcon. And I hope we do play them in the playoffs. That POS, his fat *** coach, and the rest of the Eagles and their sorry *** fans deserve what they would have coming.

Becareful what you wish for remember what Kolb did to us. Im sure it would be much worse if we faced Vick.

Here's the link http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/inq-eagles/Vick_reflects_on_holidays_Would_pick_self_as_MVP.html

And the text:

Vick reflects on holidays; Picks self for MVP

Two years ago, Michael Vick spent his second straight Christmas at Leavenworth Federal Prison in Kansas. The Eagles quarterback was asked on the eve of Christmas to reflect on those dark times in light of the great success he has had on the football field this season.

"I'm just blessed to be here," Vick said Friday. "I spent two Christmases in Kansas and that was by far the toughest thing I ever had to do. I think each and every year I always reflect on that and I think it will always make the holiday season more gratifying."

Vick was also asked what was his favorite Christmas toy that he received as a child.

"By far, the Nintendo," Vick said. "I got that when I was ten years old and I got mine kind of late. My friends had got theirs like two years before. ... When I got it that thing was sacred. It was a good thing because it kept me in the house about two years straight."

Vick's play has generated a lot of talk about a possible MVP award for the Eagles quarterback. Many see Vick and Patriots quarterback Tom Brady as the two leading candidates. Vick was asked to pick a winner.

"Why would you ask me that?" he joked.

Well, to put you on the spot.

"If you put me on the spot," Vick said, "I would pick myself."

Vick was also asked to look ahead at a possible NFC championship showdown that would pit the Eagles against the Falcons in Atlanta and Vick against his former team.

"I think it would be a great, storybook ending to close that chapter finally," Vick said. "I think it would also be a great game. It would be fun and competitive on both sides. It would bring the best out of both sides, both teams. That would be awesome. That would be great."

Read more: http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/inq-eagles/Vick_reflects_on_holidays_Would_pick_self_as_MVP.html#ixzz19Abblvpf

Watch sports videos you won't find anywhere else

Reading the full text about what Vick said about a possible NFC Championship Game with Atlanta, I didn't find anything particularly wrong or bad about his comments....