"Rise Up" on Monday Night Football

Falcon Freddie

Just a little fantasy on my part:

In the Georgia Dome on Monday night, December 27, 2010, just before the introduction of the players, an unannounced Samuel L. Jackson and the choir comes out onto the field to reenact the "Rise Up" commercial. The scene is shown in the Falcons' locker room for the benefit of the players.

Perhaps the Falcons should save this for a post-season game, but doing it for Monday Night Football would be awesome. If motivation counts for anything in these games, does anyone believe that the Saints – or any other team – would not be destroyed after the Falcons get fired up from this?

Maybe it won't happen – schedules, logistics, whatever. But I'd be somewhat surprised to learn that something like this hasn't been considered by the Falcons management.

(BTW: Just had an authentic White Christmas, with about 4" of snow, here in northern Alabama. Truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience in the Heart of Dixie.)

Just a little fantasy on my part:

In the Georgia Dome on Monday night, December 27, 2010, just before the introduction of the players, an unannounced Samuel L. Jackson and the choir comes out onto the field to reenact the "Rise Up" commercial. The scene is shown in the Falcons' locker room for the benefit of the players.

Perhaps the Falcons should save this for a post-season game, but doing it for Monday Night Football would be awesome. If motivation counts for anything in these games, does anyone believe that the Saints or any other team would not be destroyed after the Falcons get fired up from this?

Maybe it won't happen schedules, logistics, whatever. But I'd be somewhat surprised to learn that something like this hasn't been considered by the Falcons management.

(BTW: Just had an authentic White Christmas, with about 4" of snow, here in northern Alabama. Truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience in the Heart of Dixie.)

Yes. This would be awesome, and I hope it happens, especially since I'll be there Monday night.

BTW, also in north Alabama and I am enjoying the snow. But I'm worried about road conditions Monday for the drive over to the Dome.

Edited by nickduke87