Impact of UGA's 2010 Class

GATX

The 2010 class has been fairly quiet up till now. There are a couple of very bright spots - Gates and 'Tree for example. Time will tell, but 2010 may not end up being an epic class. Let's hope 2011 is a better one.

http://dogbytesonline.com/the-impact-of-bulldogs-2010-signing-class-40353/

Z. Ogletree was a beast on special teams. Not sure how effective he will be at fullback with his small size. We need to think about finding another big body there, unless Figgins continues his role next year. Most redshirted., I wonder if Stripling will redshirt? I think it would be smart, especially if he isnt going to practice in the spring anyway, it would help to continue to heal, and gain more weight.

Stripling played too much to redshirt and I believe the outlook for his recovery is very good for returning next season. Though I almost think redshirting him for next season would be ideal. He needs to put on some weight and get settled into the OLB position he'll be competing at.

Obviously. They've only had a freshman season. But it's not to early too have a status check.

And it's not too early to note who we redshirted, who contributed, and that we lost D Baker in what was already a very small class.

Way too early to tell about the 2010 class...

Edited by GATX