Merry Christmas, Falcons Family!

BCEagleATLFalcon

Merry Christmas my falcons brothers and sisters!

You'd be happy to know I'm currently in Falcons country watching the snow falling outside, after a 20 hr trip from Japan, I suprised my family. (They had no idea I was coming!)

Unfortunatley I wont be able to make it to the Monday night game :( , the Air Force is calling me back early but you bet your but I'll be watching it on TV and AFTER they win I'll be driving around Japan repping my dirty birdz!

Merry Christmas once again!

I always think I have every Falcons item ever made, and then a new wave comes in. This morning saw: Falcons flip-flops, nail polish, frosted beer glasses, AWESOME tote bag that says "Property of" with a Falcons logo right under it, and beanie hat for the freezing winter months in Boston (the kind the players wear at their colder games!).

What Falcons gear did everyone else get?! :D

I have a feeling Monday Night will bring us the gift we all want, a trampling of the Aints on the way to HFA and Dallas! Until then ....

Merry Christmas to my football family!!!!! Y'all are the BEST. :wub:

Merry Christmas everybody! ...from Central Florida (formerly Charlotte). :)

I always think I have every Falcons item ever made, and then a new wave comes in. This morning saw: Falcons flip-flops, nail polish, frosted beer glasses, AWESOME tote bag that says "Property of" with a Falcons logo right under it, and beanie hat for the freezing winter months in Boston (the kind the players wear at their colder games!).

What Falcons gear did everyone else get?! :D

I have a feeling Monday Night will bring us the gift we all want, a trampling of the Aints on the way to HFA and Dallas! Until then ....

Merry Christmas to my football family!!!!! Y'all are the BEST. :wub:

You don't have everything until you & your significant other have these....

il_570xN.194219398.jpgil_570xN.194219420.jpg

:ph34r:

Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas phatty....You're one of the foundation pillars around here brother.

Phew, busy day. Merry Christmas to you too Gritz. I love the work you and Supes gave to Tandy. I'm looking forward to Monday, from hooking up to probably the biggest tailgate party, to the game, and glady returning to the hotel afterward, and for once not having to drag my butt to work early after a MNF game.

I did not rake it in this year but here is what i got "and dug out of the closet"

For christmas I got

1-super large Falcons Helmet magnet

1-Pair of Falcons Slippers

1-falcons Custom Tachometer and temp guage covers for my truck

1-new Falcons Coffee mug

And my favorite item I dug back out of the closet is... drum roll.....

My 1998 atlanta falcons super bowl champ hat! Yep I said it! SUPER BOWL CHAMP HAT! LOL

I probably will never take it outta the plastic it came to me in. Even though they lost the hat rocks and I just might actually wear it this year once!!! I know that hat is basically worthless but it is sweet and man would it be cool to to be able to wear any Falcons super bowl champ hat and it really mean SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!

and before any saints idiot chimes in and squirts their pizz into this conversation in regards to sb wins. Bite me Bioches!

After they win this one!! fingers crossed!!!

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!! I know I did! Me and my family definitely had fun all day long and even had a snowball fight in our front yard.

The Falcons gear I got for Christmas was a: Falcons ornament, a Falcons knit cap (the black one with the small Falcon logo on the front and the much bigger Falcon logo on the side, it looks so cool!!), and a red Michael Turner jersey to go with my black alternate Matt Ryan jersey I got last year. It was definitely my favorite Christmas so far! My other present will hopefully be Monday night with a victory! Go Falcons!!!

Happy Hoildays!!! Since I missed yesterday being on the board, but I thought about you guys all days yesterday. For X-mas I received: Falcons Snggie, Falcons gym bag, 2 Falcons shot glasses, and 2 Falcons Beer Glasses.

What I brought my nephew for x-mas: Falcons baby pajamas, 2 Falcons Toddler Onesis, Falcons Long john shirt, Falcons socks, and a Falcons pull-over for Toddlers.

We had a very Falcons Christmas.