Merry Christmas, Falcons Family!

I always think I have every Falcons item ever made, and then a new wave comes in. This morning saw: Falcons flip-flops, nail polish, frosted beer glasses, AWESOME tote bag that says "Property of" with a Falcons logo right under it, and beanie hat for the freezing winter months in Boston (the kind the players wear at their colder games!).

What Falcons gear did everyone else get?! :D

I have a feeling Monday Night will bring us the gift we all want, a trampling of the Aints on the way to HFA and Dallas! Until then ....

Merry Christmas to my football family!!!!! Y'all are the BEST. :wub:

gritzsplace.jpg

From my beautiful wife....matted and framed..... :P

2 drink minimum, root for Vick over the Falcons and you get thrown out into oncoming traffic. A great place to hang out.... :D

Also a retro Falcon helmet long-sleeved tee...

From my beautiful daughter a Falcon winter skull cap and a bright pair of red Falcon slippers!

I scored...... B)

gritzsplace.jpg

From my beautiful wife....matted and framed..... :P

2 drink minimum, root for Vick over the Falcons and you get thrown out into oncoming traffic. A great place to hang out.... :D

Also a retro Falcon helmet long-sleeved tee...

From my beautiful daughter a Falcon winter skull cap and a bright pair of red Falcon slippers!

I scored...... B)

That's schweeeeet! Where did she get that?

Merry Christmas Lindsay,and everyone else on the board.

It's been an incredible falcons season that's not ending any time soon and being able to share it with the folks on the board helps make it even more special.

HappyChristmas to all, even those misguided posters that support other teams; hope you all get want you for xmas [ except for that victory over the falcons- I know it's Christmas, but let's not get carried away...]

Thanks to all of you for making this the best message board in the NFL.

That's schweeeeet! Where did she get that?

Said she saw it in one of those Skymall magazines you get in flight. She was coming back from a business trip to Chicago.....

Cool, ain't it?......... B)

I always think I have every Falcons item ever made, and then a new wave comes in. This morning saw: Falcons flip-flops, nail polish, frosted beer glasses, AWESOME tote bag that says "Property of" with a Falcons logo right under it, and beanie hat for the freezing winter months in Boston (the kind the players wear at their colder games!).

What Falcons gear did everyone else get?! :D

I have a feeling Monday Night will bring us the gift we all want, a trampling of the Aints on the way to HFA and Dallas! Until then ....

Merry Christmas to my football family!!!!! Y'all are the BEST. :wub:

Wow, you got some cool gifts ^_^ I got a Falcons foamhead which is freaking awesome and its my best present that I got and I'm wearing it right now :D

Merry Christmas to you as well, and go Falcons!!!

Edited by GridironFalcon

Merry Christmas Falcons Family!!! I got my son the Falcons Cleatus (fox). He also got the Falcons bed set. I got a Falcons rug, towels for the already Falconed out bathroom in the gameroom, and a pair of Falcons pint glasses. Gotta break those in tonight. B)

Merry Christmas phatty....You're one of the foundation pillars around here brother.

Falcons water bottle, necktie, shirt, jacket, & flag.

Great stuff, but......................

I didn't know they had nail polish :(

Maybe next year? :P

Merry Christmas you Falcon clown........ :D