To Sign or Not To Sign  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What Say You Falcon Fans?

• Make the Sign - show support - Great Idea
    • Make the Sign - leave the tweet part off
    • Forget it - you'll just cause more problems
    • I don't care one way or the other
    • I've got a better idea - see my post!

Go for it Tandy. I think, people are overtly sensitive now a days. He did not say anything about Katrina or anything. I went to school there (LSU). I love the city as much as anybody else (NOT THE AINTS THOUGH). If you read his tweets, he did not say anything about bad happening to the city. IT IS JUST SILLY to blame him for something that he did not say.

Make it BOLD and MAKE US PROUD.

GO FALCONS.

Guest AtlWhite84

I say go for it.

I actually like the idea behind it.

To me it says, even though you're a complete idiot who has zero self control when it comes to using the internet, we still love you!

Which is exactly what we all think of him, so I say go for it!

Edited by AtlWhite84

I say go for it.

I actually like the idea behind it.

To me it says, even though you're a complete idiot who has zero self control when it comes to using the internet, we still love you!

Which is exactly what we all think of him, so I say go for it!

no its not. i dont think he is an idiot or has no self control. he spoke his mind and what he said is true.

Guest AtlWhite84

no its not. i dont think he is an idiot or has no self control. he spoke his mind and what he said is true.

You're getting the words truth and opinion mixed up. Just type in Dictionary.com up in your search bar and type them in, you'll see what I mean.

You're getting the words truth and opinion mixed up. Just type in Dictionary.com up in your search bar and type them in, you'll see what I mean.

attacking someone's intelligence is usually the sign of a weak argument. dont people say that the sports teams of NO helped the team recover all the time? so when roddy says it, its an opinion, but when others say it to praise NO, its the truth?

Now I normally don't say stuff like this BUT, I will make an exception. Your sign should say:

@RODDYWHITE.TV

'AINT(with Saints colors) NOTHING WRONG WITH TWEETING

#FALCONS FANS STILL LOVE YA MAN!

(130 characters left)

:lol:

Guest AtlWhite84

attacking someone's intelligence is usually the sign of a weak argument. dont people say that the sports teams of NO helped the team recover all the time? so when roddy says it, its an opinion, but when others say it to praise NO, its the truth?

Huh? I don't even understand what you're saying gaban. Roddy White said that the grace of God gave New Orleans a Championship so the city wouldn't fall apart.

Granted, he didn't do it with the correct grammar like displayed above, but there is also no TRUTH to what he said, it's just trash talk. There are many different things you can call his tweets, none of which start with tru and end with th.