Merry Christmas from New Zealand

maorifalcon

Well y'all it's Xmas day here in new Zealand, just walked in the door from morning service, BBQ breky on the beach and a early morning swim.

Merry Xmas to everyone on this board have a safe holiday season.

Maorifalcon

+2 from NZ where abouts are you I'm on the East Coast about 15 minutes out of Gisborne camping the views out here at night are something to write about.

As above all the best to everyone on the board and may the Falcons bring us lots to cheer about in the New Year.

+2 from NZ where abouts are you I'm on the East Coast about 15 minutes out of Gisborne camping the views out here at night are something to write about.

As above all the best to everyone on the board and may the Falcons bring us lots to cheer about in the New Year.

Chur Bro...I'm up on the northern beaches of Auckland, I'll be joining you in a few days however shooting over to waiheke for the new year then down to a Te kaha. Where are you going to watch MNF Kiwi? On the same note Where is NZFalcon?

Back at ya, my Falcon brother. BTW - What's the weather like there?

Thanks Brother, its 9 in the AM, Current tempreture : 20 Degrees Forecasted : 28-30Degrees Wind: Slight Clouds: None... I think you all need to come down for a Kiwi Christmas, Bring ya stubbies, Jandals and singlet...Ill bring the L&P :)

Chur Bro...I'm up on the northern beaches of Auckland, I'll be joining you in a few days however shooting over to waiheke for the new year then down to a Te kaha. Where are you going to watch MNF Kiwi? On the same note Where is NZFalcon?

I'll be watching at my brothers house in Gisborne.Everyone else will be out at our campsite but I'm not missing that game for anything,can't wait actually,pass don't no where Nzfalcon is at.

Weather where I'm at is probably about 25 C but in your language maybe 75-80 F sunny no wind flat sea all good Crayfish and Cream Paua for breakfast and then back into town for lunch/dinner.

:angry: I have to wait a week for that...I don't think they know what they are though so i'll translate to american. Abalonie, with a bit of onion cooked in cream...BLOODY AWESOME, Crayfish is your rock lobster. :)

Are you on holiday in gisbourne or are you from there?

:angry: I have to wait a week for that...I don't think they know what they are though so i'll translate to american. Abalonie, with a bit of onion cooked in cream...BLOODY AWESOME, Crayfish is your rock lobster. :)

Are you on holiday in gisbourne or are you from there?

Born here but grew up in WGTN but return home every Xmas I'll move back here full-time one day.

Well y'all it's Xmas day here in new Zealand, just walked in the door from morning service, BBQ breky on the beach and a early morning swim.

Merry Xmas to everyone on this board have a safe holiday season.

Maorifalcon

Kia ora bro!

I spent 3 weeks driving your glorious country in February/08. Drove from Te Anau to Queenstown, up the west coast of the South Isle to Abel Tasman NP, crossed with the ferry, up to Tongariro, then to the Bay of Islands and back to Auckland - something like 4400kms in 20 days! You have a gloriously beautiful country, mate!

Merry Christmas to you all.