Pic from Seattle game

Bart2Ryan+beyond

Sorry guys - I could only figure out how to add one picture from the game (I added the best one).

My fiance and I were at the Seahawks' game (we sat in the SE corner endzone - all of the TDs in the game were scored at the other end. We kept to ourselves and weren't hassled by any Seattle fans (going into the Stadium one punk looked at my Falcons' poncho and said "f&*k you old man", which I thought was particularly insensitive because it was birthday lol).

Senor Falcon - It was great meeting you and your family, glad you liked the poncho! It was also great meeting all of the other Falcons fans too!

Now let's beat NO and clinch that HFA!!!

post-546463-129321811911_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bart2Ryan+beyond

Sorry guys - I could only figure out how to add one picture from the game (I added the best one).

My fiance and I were at the Seahawks' game (we sat in the SE corner endzone - all of the TDs in the game were scored at the other end. We kept to ourselves and weren't hassled by any Seattle fans (going into the Stadium one punk looked at my Falcons' poncho and said "f&*k you old man", which I thought was particularly insensitive because it was birthday lol).

Senor Falcon - It was great meeting you and your family, glad you liked the poncho! It was also great meeting all of the other Falcons fans too!

Now let's beat NO and clinch that HFA!!!

Sick picture. Noticed that Matt has a huge pocket to work from.

Thank you O-line for doing a great job this year so far. :D

Sick picture. Noticed that Matt has a huge pocket to work from.

Thank you O-line for doing a great job this year so far. :D

We were in the end zone and my Sony camera has a 10X optical zoom, so that's the best I could do while still being in focus.

If anybody knows how to post multiple pics then please reply. We're allowed 300K and this pic was 60K, so I thought I could add 3-4 more - but I simply could not add another pic.

For those of you that celebrate - Merry Christmas! For those of you that don't - Season's Greetings! And to all of us - a Happy New Year and a Birds win on Monday!

• 2 weeks later...

It was good meeting you too Bart2Ryan. Sorry for the late post haven't had time to post, holidays and all, I cant believe how time is just flying by since that game geez and the Football season is almost over, Makes me want to cry :(

Well best wishes to you and your fiance and hope to see you at another game some day.

And man I really really wanted that Pancho.

It was good meeting you too Bart2Ryan. Sorry for the late post haven't had time to post, holidays and all, I cant believe how time is just flying by since that game geez and the Football season is almost over, Makes me want to cry :(

Well best wishes to you and your fiance and hope to see you at another game some day.

And man I really really wanted that Pancho.

It was great meeting you and your family! Merry belated Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!

As for the poncho, I found it in Cabo. I'm trying to go for the Clint Eastwood "man with no name look" so I'm trying to find black hat and put the Falcons logo on it. Or if I find a Falcons sombrero........