What are Matt Ryan's career numbers against the Saints?

Guest whitestain

Guest AtlWhite84

I was interested in knowing what his numbers are against the Saints and I've got no clue how to calculate QB rating.

Numbers for:

Yards

Completion %

TD

INTs

QB Rating

Thanks

QB rating is 90.6

However, if you take that interception thrown in the final seconds away - desperation throw - then it is 93.9 -- take away that plus the pass interference non-call - then it's 97.1

At home in the dome against the Saints - it's a rating of 134 though - 70% completions, 248 yards, 2 TD - 0 Ints.

:lol: Basically the same as what you had. His numbers are pretty good against NO, especially considering 3 of 4 INTs came in ONE game. A game where he was throwing a bunch to come from behind.

Ryan even had a game where his rating was 134.0! :wacko:

In that game with 3 Ints - one was clearly pointed out on playbook - one player pushed Roddy down and the other intercepted the ball - clearly interference - not called on that pick 6.

The other came in the final seconds of the game - desperation throw.

He should be 6 TDs - 2 Ints - but it is what it is.

I was interested in knowing what his numbers are against the Saints and I've got no clue how to calculate QB rating.

Numbers for:

Yards

Completion %

TD

INTs

QB Rating

Thanks

In 2008...

vs. NO: 16 for 23, 69.6 comp %, 248 yards, 2 TDs, 134.0 QB RAT

@ NO: 24 fpr 33, 72.7 comp %, 315 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT, 99.9 QB RAT

In 2009...

@ NO: 19 for 42, 45.2 comp %, 289 yards, 1 TD, 3 INTs, 46.6 QB RAT

In 2010...

@ NO: 19 for 30, 63.3 comp %, 228 yards, 2 TDs, 108.8 QB RAT

Ryan's Total Stats vs. Aints

78 for 128, 60.9 comp %, 1080 yards, 6 TDs, 4 INTs, 90.6 QB RAT

Google is a beast!!! :D

Let's not sell our boy short here! :lol:

His ratings for 4 games are 108.8, 46.6, 134.0 and 99.9. Added together and divided by 4 is 97.325.

You may be right, maybe I calculated that wrong. I just like 97 better than 90. :P

Ha ha - yeah - it doesn't work like that. You can't average the QB rating - it's too complex. You have to add up the numbers and then perform the rating calculation on the total numbers of Completions, Attempts, Yards, TDs and Ints.

Doesn't matter though - he's basically done a very good job against them - and in the Dome - where he rules - he dominated them.

Ha ha - yeah - it doesn't work like that. You can't average the QB rating - it's too complex. You have to add up the numbers and then perform the rating calculation on the total numbers of Completions, Attempts, Yards, TDs and Ints.

Doesn't matter though - he's basically done a very good job against them - and in the Dome - where he rules - he dominated them.

Ahhhh, I got ya. I knew I hated QB rating for a reason. :P I was just calculating what Matty averages against the Saints. :lol:

Guest AtlWhite84

Let's not sell our boy short here! :lol:

His ratings for 4 games are 108.8, 46.6, 134.0 and 99.9. Added together and divided by 4 is 97.325.

You may be right, maybe I calculated that wrong. I just like 97 better than 90. :P

Matt Ryan has only played 3 games against the Saints. Redman started the game in the Dome last year.