cluasen

c.lofton

The only QB I've seen play more horribly this year other than Clausen was that Webb kid going in for Favre the other night. What a train wreck in cleats. To be fair tho, Clausen has had way more time and prep work in practices and still stinks it up almost as badly. It'll be interesting to see which of the two will fail worse this weekend.

The only QB I've seen play more horribly this year other than Clausen was that Webb kid going in for Favre the other night. What a train wreck in cleats. To be fair tho, Clausen has had way more time and prep work in practices and still stinks it up almost as badly. It'll be interesting to see which of the two will fail worse this weekend.

To be fair to Joe Webb he was drafted as a WR they switched him back to QB in week 9, the dude has barely had a month to learn the system.

To be fair to Joe Webb he was drafted as a WR they switched him back to QB in week 9, the dude has barely had a month to learn the system.

Indeed. That's why I said as bad as Webb was, (and he stunk) he can't really be blamed overly much, but Clausen The Pickle has had ample time to prepare and practice and that's what makes him so much worse. And this is rather non-footballish but for some odd reason Clausen's face makes me wanna hurl. He just has that constant look of a 'possum eating green persimmons on his phiz. Makes me wanna slap him. I know, petty, but it is what it is. ;)

Edited by Cpt. ShavedBalls

Webb showed more potential than Clausen. Both have no business on the field this soon.