Tracy Porter saying Aint's need to KO Roddy

Dec. 23, 2010 4:40 p.m. - DE Will Smith on Falcons WR Roddy White's Twitter statements: "We kind of think it's a little funny and a little over the top sometimes. He's searching for a little attention. If he needs to do that to get Atlanta fans interested in the game, then more power to him." Saints RapidReports

Please child!! Laughable comment.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dec. 23, 2010 4:09 p.m. - DT Sedrick Ellis on the Twitter comments by Falcons WR Roddy White: "I don't play into those childish games. Football is played between the lines. If you want to be a child and talk back and forth whether it's Twitter or standing right next to a guy, I think that ends in junior high or high school." Falcons RapidReports

Didn't some of his teammates reply to Roddy White on Twitter? I guess he has some childish teammates.

Dec. 23, 2010 4:40 p.m. - DE Will Smith on Falcons WR Roddy White's Twitter statements: "We kind of think it's a little funny and a little over the top sometimes. He's searching for a little attention. If he needs to do that to get Atlanta fans interested in the game, then more power to him." Saints RapidReports

I don't suppose there are any media outlets willing to stand up for Falcon fans after this :rolleyes:

Hmm Roger Goddell frowns on this kind of thing. Refs are now going to be watching him even more. Couple more flags on the Aints :D

1st decent hit on Roddy & he should start trying to earn an Oscar. Make the training staff come out there while he pretends to be hurt. See how the refs are going to call the game. Sit our 1 play, limp back in & go deep on them for 65+ yards.