Is Roddy becoming Chad Johnson ?

Let's to actions do the talking not your fingers .. The last thing we need is a internal distraction.. Someone plz close his twitter act .. WOW

Let your actions do the talking not your fingers .. The last thing we need us a internal distraction .. Someone please close his twitter act ..WOW.. typing from touch screen iPhone .. Sorry for the fat finger spelling .

He has never thrown his QB or coach under the bus. He didn't say a word when he quietly let his agent and the Falcons hammer out a new deal. He didn't pout and want off the team.

You know what? Good for Roddy and Abe cause F*** the Aints and every one of their fan trolls who poluted the GA Dome last year and these boards after the Superbowl. Having said that, I feel better already. Twitter can be therapeutic and entertaining not life.

I've never played on a football team, but I fail to see how smack talk (on Twitter, no less) will affect how Roddy runs his routes and catches balls.

Regardless, the Twitter war is over and yesterday was an off day anyway.

Yeah I dont see the big deal if he goes out and does his job. This was blown way out of proportion. Honestly if the Saints need this to get fired up for the game, they have already lost.

Edited by DemDirtyBirds4

Until Roddy has a letdown game after talking trash I say let him do his thing. Last time he went back and forth he went of for 200. It's about time someone showed some backbone around here and you want him to back down like a chump?

Edited by Atl/0

All of this being scared of twitter you guys are doing is a joke. It is called talking trash! It is part of the game. Shut up and live with it now that is public.

Roddy has always performed before twitter and he has performed better since twitter came along. Get over it quit being a lil pu$$y and realize that trash talk is a part of sports.

-1 all you want but this is the truth

Football players are no different then football fans, why is it okay for fans to trash talk and its not okay that players trash talk?

but football players have been talking trash forever... Shannon Sharpe, Rey Lewis, Chad, T.O. etc.... the list goes on and on. Is this really a surprise? I don't understand why people are getting all worked up about it.

All of this being scared of twitter you guys are doing is a joke. It is called talking trash! It is part of the game. Shut up and live with it now that is public.

Roddy has always performed before twitter and he has performed better since twitter came along. Get over it quit being a lil pu$$y and realize that trash talk is a part of sports.

-1 all you want but this is the truth

+1 Thank You!

but football players have been talking trash forever... Shannon Sharpe, Rey Lewis, Chad, T.O. etc.... the list goes on and on. Is this really a surprise? I don't understand why people are getting all worked up about it.

Pretty much. There's trash in all competitive venues so don't see what's so trivial about it. unlike fans on a message board talking smack to each other anonymously and will never see each other in real life, These guys do it and then will have to see each other on the field days later. If they aren't scared why should you. But if your afraid for them then go to church.

I have no problem with smack talk when it's able to be backed up. This guy has been beating double teams all year. The comparison to Chad Ochojohnson is ridiculous. Roddy, to my knowledge doesn't mail RoddyTV T-shirts to opposing teams DBs, he doesn't pre-orchestrate TD celebrations knowing he will be fined & his team will be assessed a 15 yard penalty, & he doesn't pull crap when his team has a losing record. Chad has talked junk forever & hasn't done anything in 2 plus seasons.