Too far? Falcons star makes fun of Ravaged New Orleans

FalconinPA

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd ain't gonna lie folks, I'd like to put my foot in Roddy's as right about now. I'm sure Blank, TD, McKay, Goodell, Robiskie and his mama would too. Dude needs to STFU and play football. On and off the field. :angry:

Was it stupid? Yes. Was it hurtful? Only to people who feel the need to make (and I emphasize make) it so. I can guarantee that this will blow over come Tuesday morning.

I'd ain't gonna lie folks, I'd like to put my foot in Roddy's as right about now. I'm sure Blank, TD, McKay, Goodell, Robiskie and his mama would too. Dude needs to STFU and play football. On and off the field. :angry:

Agreed. He's been talking all week. It's the first time this season I've heard so much chatter. The team needs to get back to what they've been saying all season- 'The Saints have done some nice things this season, they are the defending champs, it'll be tough, so we'll come give it all we have and expect a positive result.'

You know. Something boring that the other team can't latch on to.

Agreed. He's been talking all week. It's the first time this season I've heard so much chatter. The team needs to get back to what they've been saying all season- 'The Saints have done some nice things this season, they are the defending champs, it'll be tough, so we'll come give it all we have and expect a positive result.'

You know. Something boring that the other team can't latch on to.

Let them latch onto it. If the Saints need this to get them going then they are in big trouble already.

So I guess during the whole game we get to hear Jaws and Chucky talk about what a terrible, inconsiderate, morally bereft person Roddy White is? <_<

"Can you believe he said what he said, Jaws?"

"Oh, I know Jon, its unconscionable." :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol:

Meanwhile Jaws will show Gruden the engagement ring Brees gave him Sunday night and they'll hold hands and cry with each other.. :P

(Naw but all things considerd in a profession chalked full of clowns those two guys are probally some of the more knowledgble sportscasters in the biz)

O gawd, Monday Night 59 out of 60 mins-KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA nice catch the by the evil roddy white KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA

I logged in purely to +1 this

I actually lol'd at 'nice catch by the evil roddy white', no one here gets it and I can't even explain why its funny to them :D

I think the refs and the media should be biased towards the Falcons because Sherman burnt Atlanta down in 1864. Our poor ravaged city... :(

Who said that...a player said that and had to apologize. Does anyone remember this? He said something to the tune of Sherman should've burned it down....etc..etc...I can't remember the exact words, but it offended a lot of people here.